Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I suggested if we granted AFB's release we should try go after Fusitua but thought he'd realistically be no hope, very interesting. Given Saab is following manly on insta and has been training with Fainu/Suli/Funa lately i'd say Saab and Fusitua would certainly solve our issue of having no 'high flyers' in the backline. Our halves would be so shocked they wouldn't know what to do, they'll nearly have to start putting bombs and cross field kicks toward our wingers again!

Turbo, Fusitua, Walker, Suli, Saab, Foz, DCE + Schuster. I like it, good balance of speed, strength and height. Walker may have picked up some ball-playing skills from his improved stint at 5/8. Garrick should be first backup, then Parker and Harper. Quite solid depth and a lot to prove for all of them. Suli/Saab/Fusitua/Walks would have to cement their spots though with form.

That would be suuuuuuch a backline!
How did you find out Saab was following Manly and training with Manly players?

I started to lose a bit of hope when it was reported Hook wanted to keep him. If we snapped up Saab AND Fusitua that would be an early Christmas!

Edit:
JAC would be the next 3 Christmas/Birthdays

That would be suuuuuuch a backline!
How did you find out Saab was following Manly and training with Manly players?

I started to lose a bit of hope when it was reported Hook wanted to keep him. If we snapped up Saab AND Fusitua that would be an early Christmas!

Edit:
JAC would be the next 3 Christmas/Birthdays
Someone here mentioned that he followed manly and I checked to see for myself. Turns out he doesn't follow the dragons but does in fact follow us. Then I noticed on Saab's instagram story that he was training (looked fast!) with some manly boys together at some random park, think it was Fainu, Suli and Funa + a few others. It wouldn't still be up I don't think.

I am starting to really hope we go after Fusitua! Good opportunity to solve a major problem for us by boosting our wing stocks. He doesn't neccessarily have to carry us or anything, although just his height and speed alone is an asset if trbo, dce, foz/schu all stay fit. Although he's also shown to take some strong hitups out of trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
David Fusitua apparently surplus to requirements at the Warriors!!!!! Would look pretty good in Manly colours?
Trbo
Fusitua
Walker
Suli
Garrick (deserves another chance)
Schuster
DCE
mmmmmmmmm
Fusitu'a is a gun, albeit been quieter past couple seasons. He is the perfect winger mould tho: big, fast, great finisher. Would look great in Maroon and White.

I would sign Addo-Carr on 800k for sure. He is definitely worth it. He tears teams apart.

One of the noticeable things about Melbourne that I really respect is their attention to detail. There is no other club in the competition that gets close to the concentration they play with. They have such a simple game plan and they simply refuse to do anything but stick to it. I wish we would kick to the corners like they do. DCE's kicking game the last few years is a big reason why we suck. He has no method. He just makes it up on the spot so no wonder he fluffs it half the time. Jarome Hughes makes DCE look like a chump just by doing the basics well. No headless chook stuff, just control.

I would sign Addo-Carr on 800k for sure. He is definitely worth it. He tears teams apart.

One of the noticeable things about Melbourne that I really respect is their attention to detail. There is no other club in the competition that gets close to the concentration they play with. They have such a simple game plan and they simply refuse to do anything but stick to it. I wish we would kick to the corners like they do. DCE's kicking game the last few years is a big reason why we suck. He has no method. He just makes it up on the spot so no wonder he fluffs it half the time. Jarome Hughes makes DCE look like a chump just by doing the basics well. No headless chook stuff, just control.
One probably on $400k meanwhile the other on 1.4 million !!

Mmmmm

800k for a winger. 1st time I'll disagree with you mate. We need a hooker, winger and a prop... cant throw 800k at a winger. Totally agree regarding Hughes. Watch nsw destroy DCE's qld this year on a 3 peat

DCE's kicking game the last few years is a big reason why we suck. He has no method. He just makes it up on the spot so no wonder he fluffs it half the time. Jarome Hughes makes DCE look like a chump just by doing the basics well. No headless chook stuff, just control.
If DCE was a clear thinker he would dominate. Such skill, but gets lost in the chaos of his mind. Hughes had a blinder against the Raiders. He just executes a clear and effective game plan and runs the ball at the right times. If DCE did this nobody would touch him. DCE under Belly-ache would be a different player in my book.

It's quite simple if you ask me.

Just work out what we can afford to pay JAC. Offer it to him.
If it's not enough then that's not in our control.
We can't spend what we don't have.
We need pace. Imagine Turbo hitting JAC with the cutout pass instead of Jorge.

Cotric is going to the Dogs on apparently serious money . Guess the fact that Manly already have D C E ,Turbo , Suli and Walker taking up some 2 mil of the cap would restrict a play for Addo - Car , Terrific player , would be a great asset to any side but probably not Manly in the current circumstances . Storm may find some way of retaining him but will eventually have to fork out much more for him to stay .

Hughes looks good cause he plays in a well coached drilled side with super stars all around him. He has Smith controlling the game, Munster outside him, the best backline in the comp and a fully fit healthy side.

Put Hughes in the Manly side that ran out in the last few weeks and we would of been worse. Hughes could not create tries with that Manly side.

You put DCE with Bellyache in that Melbourne side and they would go to even another level

Hughes looks good cause he plays in a well coached drilled side with super stars all around him. He has Smith controlling the game, Munster outside him, the best backline in the comp and a fully fit healthy side.

Put Hughes in the Manly side that ran out in the last few weeks and we would of been worse. Hughes could not create tries with that Manly side.

You put DCE with Bellyache in that Melbourne side and they would go to even another level
If dce had that team he'd go wild! But you could say the same about alot of players
Dce
Ash taylor. Yes taylor!
Moses
Hunt
Corey norman even

All of them would haha i never rated Hughes maybe because of his moustache but this year he has been great

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4