Josh Addo-Carr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree Walker is talented but he has not give us much spending far too much time on the side line. Talent on the side line does not help us much.
Yeah it’s wearing a bit thin. Game injuries are unavoidable, but he has spent plenty of time away due to other reasons.

Wonder what Silvertailers are going to say if ( when) Turbo is injured again and plays say 4 games next year???

Wonderfully talented kid , no doubt about that BUT, if we get a third year of this scenario ( at a million a year ) Mmmmm.

If that happens again next year with Turbo ... there are going to be a LOT of questions asked about his durability in such a physical game.

I never said release Walker. I am concerned though that we are not getting value for our Money. Sadly the same does apply to Turbo.
As my post above suggests , if it’s a third year in a row of almost no games it’s one gigantic concern!!

Now not saying that’s 100% going to happen but he will go in the season with “
how long will he last” over his head.

Seems that Walker has improved his attitude and general conduct both on and off the field since his court appearance at the start of 2019 or so , so credit where credit is due . Hopefully and for Manly 's sake, he will be back to his best and due for a better run on the injury front , Can :t see why he can not still be a strike player somewhere in the Manly back line next season .

David Fusitua apparently surplus to requirements at the Warriors!!!!! Would look pretty good in Manly colours?
Trbo
Fusitua
Walker
Suli
Garrick (deserves another chance)
Schuster
DCE
mmmmmmmmm
I suggested if we granted AFB's release we should try go after Fusitua but thought he'd realistically be no hope, very interesting. Given Saab is following manly on insta and has been training with Fainu/Suli/Funa lately i'd say Saab and Fusitua would certainly solve our issue of having no 'high flyers' in the backline. Our halves would be so shocked they wouldn't know what to do, they'll nearly have to start putting bombs and cross field kicks toward our wingers again!

Turbo, Fusitua, Walker, Suli, Saab, Foz, DCE + Schuster. I like it, good balance of speed, strength and height. Walker may have picked up some ball-playing skills from his improved stint at 5/8. Garrick should be first backup, then Parker and Harper. Quite solid depth and a lot to prove for all of them. Suli/Saab/Fusitua/Walks would have to cement their spots though with form.

Turbo hasn’t spent time off due to punching a door, being embroiled in a dv case, nor broken a cheekbone in an on-field fight that he started.
One Walker spent minimum time off the field for the door punch, two he was found to have no case to answer rev the DV case, three he didn’t start the fight against the storm rather he reacted to something that was said to him so get your facts straight mate. I get you don’t like him whereas I do & think he’s a great player. Trbo is the injury prone one!

Am really bemused at the animosity towards Walker......yes he’s unfortunately been injured whilst playing for Manly & not so much of his own accord, but a fit, injury free & confidence filled Walker offers so much more to our backline than any bloody winger! I for one hope he stays for the long haul. I’m looking forward to watching a fully fit & more mature Walker playing in his best position of centre next year. Hope he sticks it to the doubters in 2021 & beyond!
I don't perceive much animosity towards Walker on this site these days. Most I think are simply frustrated at how much time he spends off the field so start to question whether we are better off without him. Even the 'doubters' here (who actually don't doubt his talent, just the likelihood of him producing it) would want to see him succeed for Manly.

Perhaps it's just a case of him being one of your favourite players while others can take him or leave him. And if you are being objective, you have to acknowledge that Walker can be polarising. Loads of fans of other clubs really dislike him because he carries on like a pork chop, much like why you seem to dislike Gutho.

I don't perceive much animosity towards Walker on this site these days. Most I think are simply frustrated at how much time he spends off the field so start to question whether we are better off without him. Even the 'doubters' here (who actually don't doubt his talent, just the likelihood of him producing it) would want to see him succeed for Manly.

Perhaps it's just a case of him being one of your favourite players while others can take him or leave him. And if you are being objective, you have to acknowledge that Walker can be polarising. Loads of fans of other clubs really dislike him because he carries on like a pork chop, much like why you seem to dislike Gutho.
Plenty of talent just needs to play more games , Turbo is the same and long term we just can’t continue to have players of this quality and expense hardly ever playing!!

I agree he did carry on at times but Walker has matured a lot in the past 2 years. The niggling has gone & might i add with it his effectiveness on the field. Yes he’s been injured but not of his doing! I tend to think people have inflated his on field niggling & out of hours behaviour. The pain killer overdose & door bashing were stupid to say the least, the DV issue was dismissed & NONE of us have any proof whether he did what he was accused of or not.....but people made their minds up & had him guilty with NFI what happened. The on field incident was a provocation from Scott & unfortunately Walker responded & copped the blame. There are far worse playing right now yet we seem to go hard on ours. Since that time he’s been quiet & matured. Injuries have played a part in his input on the field obviously but a mature, injury free & happy Walker is a devastating player & one who would be hard to replace if he left. Yes he’s one of my favourites & I’ll continue to defend him. The ‘love’ afforded to the Trbos gets a bit much & the dislike & constant bagging & let’s get of rid of threads re Walker, Suli, Marty plus others hits a nerve. Anyway I hope he, Suli & Trbo have a good break, a good preseason & come out firing in 2021. A backline including Trbo, Walker, Suli, DCE & Schuster is a scary proposition for any fvcking opposing teams!

Plenty of talk about WHO Manly are adding...if we take into account Turbo, Walker, Fainu(confident), Schuster, Foran and I believe Ben Turbo will definately feature....that's 6....then Suli WILL be back before mid season, plus Davey who will feature - there's 8....plus there WILL be 1-2 more signings announced...that's possibly 10 (ten) players we didn't really have in 2020.

I agree he did carry on at times but Walker has matured a lot in the past 2 years. The niggling has gone & might i add with it his effectiveness on the field. Yes he’s been injured but not of his doing! I tend to think people have inflated his on field niggling & out of hours behaviour. The pain killer overdose & door bashing were stupid to say the least, the DV issue was dismissed & NONE of us have any proof whether he did what he was accused of or not.....but people made their minds up & had him guilty with NFI what happened. The on field incident was a provocation from Scott & unfortunately Walker responded & copped the blame. There are far worse playing right now yet we seem to go hard on ours. Since that time he’s been quiet & matured. Injuries have played a part in his input on the field obviously but a mature, injury free & happy Walker is a devastating player & one who would be hard to replace if he left. Yes he’s one of my favourites & I’ll continue to defend him. The ‘love’ afforded to the Trbos gets a bit much & the dislike & constant bagging & let’s get of rid of threads re Walker, Suli, Marty plus others hits a nerve. Anyway I hope he, Suli & Trbo have a good break, a good preseason & come out firing in 2021. A backline including Trbo, Walker, Suli, DCE & Schuster is a scary proposition for any fvcking opposing teams!
I agree Dylan has noticeably matured, but he needed to because his trajectory was not great...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4