Josh A suspension ( possibly lengthy ).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Certainly hope that Manly can get much better value out of Josh { Alioia ] next season . 600 k outlay and bought in to replicate at least some of A F B "s authority . Can be a mobile and rugged type and very effective middle forward but could n"t seem to reproduce his solid form prior to his mid season injury . Lifting tackle did not look good for him , not malicious but will get a few weeks

Certainly hope that Manly can get much better value out of Josh { Alioia ] next season . 600 k outlay and bought in to replicate at least some of A F B "s authority . Can be a mobile and rugged type and very effective middle forward but could n"t seem to reproduce his solid form prior to his mid season injury . Lifting tackle did not look good for him , not malicious but will get a few weeks
I was impressed with the first half of Josh's season as he was one of our better forwards (although competing with a low base at the time). Since his return he just wasn't as effective & just made stupid/ undisciplined mistakes.
Hoping he improves again next year!

Obviously he had loading because I didn’t think it was that bad.Either that or this was the perfect moment for the NRL to be seen to be tough on dangerous tackles
I was impressed with the first half of Josh's season as he was one of our better forwards (although competing with a low base at the time). Since his return he just wasn't as effective & just made stupid/ undisciplined mistakes.
i hope he doesn’t get the second season blues like so many have that come to the club.First season is always good because they want to impress the new club or prove a point to the old one.Then suffer a let down the 2nd year and more often than not,the third season is contract year and they come good again

Next year they will go back to 2 trials as this season ends on time, no Origin in November and a full pre season subject to various lockdown rules. Teams may need to relocate for pre season. So if we have 2 trials he will miss 1 NRL round. We have ample replacements in Sipley. I thought at least against the Storm and Bunnies Sipley should have played instead of Lawton. Should have been horses for causes.
Except if there is a new variant wave.

1632621916773.jpeg

All biases aside, and not much of a fan of Aloiai, but there isn't the hand between the legs and lift action of most spear tackles (like Cleary does). Sometimes players fall awkwardly. Souths players running in like lunatics didn't help either.

No biggie. That tackle wasn't that bad. The guy landed flat on his back, 20 years ago they would have been slapping him on the back for a good hit. But these days it's deemed dangerous which is fair enough. 3 - 4 weeks seems about right given he has some carry overs
Wasn't much different to the cleary tackle....and he got off.

Thought Josh was our best forward in our disasterous opening 4 games of the season.

On a side note while I'm excited to see Josh in the ring I'm surprised manly will allow it. Isn't the injury that kept him out all season a torn ligament in his hand/wrist?. Not the sort of thing you want pounding a bag 6 hours a day for 2 months surely?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4