Josh A suspension ( possibly lengthy ).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was a bit silly considering where the game was at.. but can also totally understand why he did it too. My old man use to say if u can't beat them, belt them.

No biggie. That tackle wasn't that bad. The guy landed flat on his back, 20 years ago they would have been slapping him on the back for a good hit. But these days it's deemed dangerous which is fair enough. 3 - 4 weeks seems about right given he has some carry overs

No biggie. That tackle wasn't that bad. The guy landed flat on his back, 20 years ago they would have been slapping him on the back for a good hit. But these days it's deemed dangerous which is fair enough. 3 - 4 weeks seems about right given he has some carry overs
I agree it wasn't that bad. I didn't think it warranted grade 2. It's grade 1 in my eyes. He should miss 2 weeks max.

Shame Aloiai’s season came undone. He started slow. Was one of our most consistent and best peforming forwards by mid season but then became a liability in his return from injury and, aside from getting suspended, rarely dented the line. He also made some crucial errors in the back end of the season and was ill-disciplined.

Loved hearing him speak in the mid-week pre-game player interviews. But he said all the right things and failed to walk it.

I don’t think he will walk back into the side by round 4 2022 and rightly so. Got to reflect a lot and get in better shape. Was good against the Roosters but failed in every game against the top teams this year, particularly storm game 1 (epitimised when he dropped the pass off the kickoff after finally taking the lead).

If he tried to pull out it would have been less but he drove him into the ground so that probably facoted into it. Frustration last night but needs to be careful as he will develop a bit of a rep and get punished for the slightest things.

Shame Aloiai’s season came undone. He started slow. Was one of our most consistent and best peforming forwards by mid season but then became a liability in his return from injury and, aside from getting suspended, rarely dented the line. He also made some crucial errors in the back end of the season and was ill-disciplined.

Loved hearing him speak in the mid-week pre-game player interviews. But he said all the right things and failed to walk it.

I don’t think he will walk back into the side by round 4 2022 and rightly so. Got to reflect a lot and get in better shape. Was good against the Roosters but failed in every game against the top teams this year, particularly storm game 1 (epitimised when he dropped the pass off the kickoff after finally taking the lead).
Couldn't agree more. Started the season well even though he looked like a mummy with all his bandaging... after injury never really re captured his form & lacks discipline/made too many errors.
Talks in interviews about being happy with his season & not wanting to let team mates down... I must be watching the game through other lenses as getting sin binned and suspended isn't really helping your team when you've missed a good chunk of the season... def don't think he filled the afb void this season but have higher hopes for him in 2022!

3 games with an early plea, I imagine one of those will be served on a trial? Sits out two NRL games. Not a huge problem given we probably have our best depth in middle forwards.
Next year they will go back to 2 trials as this season ends on time, no Origin in November and a full pre season subject to various lockdown rules. Teams may need to relocate for pre season. So if we have 2 trials he will miss 1 NRL round. We have ample replacements in Sipley. I thought at least against the Storm and Bunnies Sipley should have played instead of Lawton. Should have been horses for causes.

There doesn't seem to be much difference to Aloiai's tackle and Cleary tackle in todays match.

Cleary to miss the grand final??

If he tried to pull out it would have been less but he drove him into the ground so that probably facoted into it. Frustration last night but needs to be careful as he will develop a bit of a rep and get punished for the slightest things.
I agree... it went past the horizontal and there was a driving action... neither of those occurred in the Cleary tackle...

Josh's tackle did actually look dangerous to me and im not surprised he got a higher grading...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8