• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Out for 8 weeks with a broken collarbone Great Wright back in against the raiders
Once Walker returns we can have Brad Parker shift to that wing, not the worst option, although our depth in the backs will be tested from there

That is a real pity. Just hope Jorge does not come back too early as he needs to be 100% to be able to catch balls consistently

I would love to see Tom Wright go into centre and Parker to wing. They have to pick him at some stage. Put him against Crocker the Choker. He will kill him.

M Wright, too slow.

Anderson is the player that should be considered for a wing spot in the absence of any of the regular brigade. I can live with Parker getting a run when Walker returns. I think Uate is used goods personally...even at his best last year, I thought there were aspects of his game that didn't impress me. Wing is such a youthful position these days and Uate's best attribute (speed) has gone missing over the last 3 years. A young, fast athlete is what we need. Barrett compares Anderson to Josh Addo-Carr...I'd love a player that can turn a half chance into a try due to speed!

Anderson is the player that should be considered for a wing spot in the absence of any of the regular brigade. I can live with Parker getting a run when Walker returns. I think Uate is used goods personally...even at his best last year, I thought there were aspects of his game that didn't impress me. Wing is such a youthful position these days and Uate's best attribute (speed) has gone missing over the last 3 years. A young, fast athlete is what we need. Barrett compares Anderson to Josh Addo-Carr...I'd love a player that can turn a half chance into a try due to speed!

Ado-Carr (this year) is pretty quiet so far for a speedster.
But due to the amount of Tom Wright love on here, its nice to see someone else being mentioned (Anderson).

Tom Wright must be some kind of millennial demi god player based on the amount of "why isn't he picked" nose bleeders typing away.

Barret must be blind, deaf, and no judge of a footballer. Mind you he did buy Poo, and BOZO the Immortal resigner bought Myles, so who knows. Maybe the nose bleeders should pick the roster.

I agree 100%. Is he in their thoughts though? Saw the highlights and that try he scored on the weekend.. no way in hell any of our wingers would do that.

M Wright i can understand as a one game fill in.. but if its for 8 games.. surely we got to give a young bloke a run? Since Anderson isnt listed in the 21.. and T Wright is listed in the 21. Tom Wright to centre and Parker on wing maybe for the weekend?

Saw a lot of Anderson in the under 20s.. pure speed and size. Our back line is slow.. especially without Walker. We need a bit of pace.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Tom Wright was given a chance - possibly named outside the 17 to take the media and extra hype away from the young fellow . Anyone on debut would be under enough pressure without being interviewed all week. Just a thought. Terribly unlucky for Jorge.

I heard he's a chance to return this week. Walk's is doing a fitness test late on Friday and if fronts up on Sat morning he might be a late inclusion. Prefer to err on the side of caution and make sure he's 100% nor risk bringing back to soon?
Not sure how I feel about it.

Got a call back, not happening - he gets another week off- Thank God! I'd rather wait the week so he can get fitter. They toyed with him having a run at Blacktown (so I got it wrong by not listening correctly), but I reckon that would be insane, some dude trying to make a name for himself and targeting

It’ll be interesting to see how Suli goes when he eventually comes into the Blacktown side with Jorge out for up to two months. At least he’s another option.

Yup our backline has been relatively pedestrian for a while. I know wingers have to do a lot of hard carries but we need a couple of excitement machines out there. Matthew Wright is an ok sub in the centres if we're desperate but Jesus lets put some blokes on the paddock that can get us off our asses every time they'd touch the ball in open space ffs

I agree 100%. Is he in their thoughts though? Saw the highlights and that try he scored on the weekend.. no way in hell any of our wingers would do that.

M Wright i can understand as a one game fill in.. but if its for 8 games.. surely we got to give a young bloke a run? Since Anderson isnt listed in the 21.. and T Wright is listed in the 21. Tom Wright to centre and Parker on wing maybe for the weekend?

Saw a lot of Anderson in the under 20s.. pure speed and size. Our back line is slow.. especially without Walker. We need a bit of pace.
Barrett has gone as record as saying that he wouldn't hesitate using Anderson when required this year. He probably wants to give the kid a couple of months to warm into the season though, which is why he hasn't called on him this early in the year. Let the FG team gel a bit and get a few confidence boosting wins and if an opportunity pops up, he might call on Jade then.

Matthew Wright is an ok sub in the centres if we're desperate but Jesus lets put some blokes on the paddock that can get us off our asses every time they'd touch the ball in open space ffs

Err, Jesus is a bit busy this weekend!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8