• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I heard he's a chance to return this week. Walk's is doing a fitness test late on Friday and if fronts up on Sat morning he might be a late inclusion. Prefer to err on the side of caution and make sure he's 100% nor risk bringing back to soon?
Not sure how I feel about it.

Not if he is not named in the squad of 21 .... ????

edit ... unless you are suggesting GreenTurd will give us a special dispensation ..

It's been a horrid start to the week. Can't believe our luck. He has been in fine form and will be missed. Ironically he'll be aiming to be fit for the Raiders game in Canberra..

Just waiting on GreenTurd to announce another fine for the Sea Eagles over HorHay breaking his collarbone. The turd will find some way in blaming us for bringing the game into disrepute.

Just waiting on GreenTurd to announce another fine for the Sea Eagles over HorHay breaking his collarbone. The turd will find some way in blaming us for bringing the game into disrepute.

Will be hit with a shoulder charge to a locker after last weeks game.

To be served after he recovers.

Crap. One of the Wright’s to come in - probably Matt but let’s take a chance on a youngster - Tom or elevate Anderson to the 30 or give Suli a crack. Suli would have the strength and speed for the hard carries out of our in zone.

I can't be there myself but damn I hope we pack Brookvale this week in a show of support.

The only silver lining to Jorge's injury is that now we know Brad Parker isn't likely to be dropped when Walker returns. No doubt he'll just be moved to the wing.

Tom Wright??

Fullback so can catch high balls, has speed and as a winger not really required to tackle

I’d like to see them throw Tom wright on the wing, surely he offers more than matt wright. Not sure about not being required to tackle however, he will be marking either rapana or cotric

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8