Jorge Taufua is out for at least a month

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wolfie is more determined to earn his spot than any other Manly Player. :angel:

Struggle no - strive, a big yes :exclamation:

Hiku is not a Winger, and is much slower than our two wingers. I would have him on the bench to cover anything from lock to fullback.

HappilyManly said:
Wolfie is more determined to earn his spot than any other Manly Player. :angel:

Struggle no - strive, a big yes :exclamation:

Hiku is not a Winger, and is much slower than our two wingers. I would have him on the bench to cover anything from lock to fullback.

True Hiku is not a winger, but he is the next best in 1sts, unless Manly want to bring up a 20s player.

I heard this afternoon Tafua will see his Surgeon tomorrow to find out whether he needs a Shoulder Reconstruction

^ No, Hiku isn't a winger, but it's blindingly obvious he's a first-grade footballer whenever he takes the field. You just know he belongs there, and that he'd handle pretty much any position thrown at him.

I saw a list of all club's injuries.
The comp has not even started and Penrith have 10 players on the injured list!

My vote is for Cheyse Blair & Satini as replacement wingers.
Gutherson too slight and fear we are going to need Hiku elsewhere.

As bad as it is to lose a player to injury, like Manly's Jorge.
It would be far worse to lose a player because they were Blueing like the Dragons.
Very disruptive to a teams mental preparation.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4