Jorge has to go :) :p

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I believe there is still plenty of life in this beast
index.jpg

My only problem with him is my lack of trust of him under the bomb. Not good having a guy that is being targeted by other teams because of this weakness

We all love Sleepy's big hits by its the other 79:55mins that worries us! I'm betting he'll play himself out of first grade shortly, we don't need rocks/diamonds players, we need a high level of consistency from all 17!

Lets put this Rocks and Diamonds theory of yours in perspective shall we feathered friend .....

Jorge is our Rock and Diamonds are a girls best friend

Take it away Marilyn !

I notice that Nick Cotric is on the market at the end of the season.
Obviously, at these times, speculating about the position that club and the NRL will be in in 2021 is foolhardy. But, if things fall our way, Cotric would be the winger I'd want.

I notice that Nick Cotric is on the market at the end of the season.
Obviously, at these times, speculating about the position that club and the NRL will be in in 2021 is foolhardy. But, if things fall our way, Cotric would be the winger I'd want.

He would be awesome however traditionally Des does not throw big coin at wingers.

I don’t see what’s terribly wrong with him just because he’s error riddled & can’t catch a ball doesn’t mean no one thinks he shouldn’t be playing 1st grade.
Winner of the Most Negative Verb forms in a sentence award. Bonus points for using a negative pronoun.
By the way, I agree with your post. (I think?) :)

I truly believe Jorge is playing within a system. We are beating the league's best teams.

More than happy with his input and value add.

Back to bore you. But Suli on the wing, Walker back to centre, Schuster at 5/8. I never give up. Taufua to the forwards as an impact player lack TRex.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4