• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes across a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub.

Two blonde genies appear, and they tell him he has been granted three wishes. The guy makes his three wishes and the blonde genies disappear.

The next thing the guy knows, he's in a massive bedroom, in a mansion surrounded by 50 gorgeous women. After he makes love with all of them he begins to explore the rest of the house.

He walks downstairs and feels something soft under his feet, he looks down and the floor is covered in $100 bills.

Then suddenly, there's a knock at the door.

He answers it and standing there are two people dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until he's dead.

As the Klansmen are walking away, they remove their hoods; it's the two blonde genies.....

One blonde genie says to the other one,
"I can understand the first wish having all these beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to. I can also understand him wanting to be a millionaire and have the floor lined with $100 notes but why he wanted to be hung like a black man is beyond me."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4