JoiningMSE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

earl

Bencher
two weeks ago i registered with MSE and was told to wait for a reply from the administrators. This has not yet come. is anyone else having trouble or is it that the site is being re-modelled or do they just not want me.
Its not that i am looking to leave this site. i just want to keep up with all the news. its better than listening to Wiedler the Wanker.

Any help would be great.

I did the same thing on the Rockers site this week. I registered as my previous log-in had somehow been deleted and I received a message that I would be contacted some time by one of the admin. So far nothing.

Maybe it is my association with this site, though I have never personally had any issue with any of the Rockers. That shouldn't be the issue with MSE.

It must be that the new team is working under tight constraints to get the new site up. Hopefully it will be sorted soon.

not sure with MSE did you enter a valid email address?

you still can use free emails byso they changed that rule

thanks for the help guys. I think i used my work address which is the one i used to register here. It could be time restraints CW so i will wait. Not too much a problem as i get to spend all my time on here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4