John Quale to return?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
John Brumby would be looking for a job, oh and Kristina pretty soon, plus Anna Bligh will be saddling up for something to do about this time next year...stick them in with Howard, Allan Jones and Nick Greiner and watch the sparks fly!

It's a difficult one this, pick old stagers who at least know something about the game, young high flyers who have just a "corporate view", retired politicians or maybe they troll for the most passionate fans with some business epxerience (pick me I couldn't do any worse that some of the suggestions and besides that would make a nice retirement package for me)....who really knows, as I say it's a tough one.

Fro link said:
yeah but you are an idiot.

by your logic 99% of the posters on here arent entitled to an opinion as we didnt play.

I'd rather someone with a bit of business sense be on board than a meathead former footballer.

And yes i realise there are guys there who have done both, but why exclude a large part of the community form the position.

But dont let sense get in the way.
hahaha ;D  fukn classic...  no fro i never said that  at all , im saying i want ex league players who played winfield cup or nrl  to be in charge of the game not some ex cricketer knob.. or some **** with business sense..

I guess you'd be looking at Tommy Roodonikus or some other old footie knob jjai.  I don't think he's ever played serious cricket, or has any business sense. 

Look at the makeup of the AFL commission and you'll get an idea of what's required for success.

DSM5 link said:
I guess you'd be looking at Tommy Roodonikus or some other old footie knob jjai.  I don't think he's ever played serious cricket, or has any business sense. 
hahaha  DSM  i think we could find better candidates than tommy  for the front house..    tommy i would use a refs coach lmfao ..

Wont be TRULY independant until that thing called the Galloping Goose that represented News Ltd in the war that has us in this ****fight as a lawyer is gone.Quayle is the man to take his job.Nudge,nudge,wink,wink take the hint Gallop?

I am going to agree with DSM who has put up some good thoughts. I liked John Quale but it would be nice if the IC was driven by some folks who are younger. They have to have a deep love of the game. Blow-ins from other codes, best-class administrators or not, just won't cut it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2