Joel Thompson to Hull FC?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the rumor is true it would be a massive loss for Manly. The guy is a dead set champion and I put him in the same mold as Ben Kennedy.

He's work rate is phenomenal and leadership skills are second to none, puts in 110% all the time.

It will be a sad day for us Manly fans when he does leave.

If the rumor is true it would be a massive loss for Manly. The guy is a dead set champion and I put him in the same mold as Ben Kennedy.

He's work rate is phenomenal and leadership skills are second to none, puts in 110% all the time.

It will be a sad day for us Manly fans when he does leave.

Won’t be easy to replace either!!

The trade papers this weekend are linking us to other players, not mentioning Thompson. Disappointing but then it's not often we get current NRL players rated as highly as you rate Thompson coming to the UK. Will keep you posted!

If he does go off to Uk he would be one of the rare bred that does go ie a very good footballer and equally good human being. Few fit the last category.

Wowsers - Gareth Ellis is still going around. I used to play Rugby League on PlayStation 2 back in 2003 and use the Wakefield Trinity Wildcats when playing the Super League comp. Wakefield weren’t a great team but it was a good challenge to use them and Gareth was in that team. He has managed more than 400 first grade games now which is phenomenal

Des had a stint with HFC, may be smoothing the way for Joel next year. He will go well and they will love him, perfect match

I would not be surprised if Man offer a 12 month contract. Could only be cap space if he does depart. I think Thommo is a more pivotal piece to the player puzzle then most realise. I just cant' see DES letting Thommo head to the UK yet.

I would not be surprised if Man offer a 12 month contract. Could only be cap space if he does depart. I think Thommo is a more pivotal piece to the player puzzle then most realise. I just cant' see DES letting Thommo head to the UK yet.

I reckon he’ll stay , 1-2 more years.

Not for the 600k that people have been saying he is on.. 300-400k maybe. He might be an BK off the field but no where near it on the field. Accept less or bye bye baby... Doubt he would get more is Super league anyway...

I'd like him to stay but I think he has already decided to go to SL several months ago it's just a matter of which team he goes to....

unfortunately for us...

giphy.gif

They would have to pay him a lot of money to move to Hull, it is the biggest ****hole of a place I've ever seen. I would sooner play for Kabul Kobras and if they don't exist I would retire
Gees man, go easy!!
I've got family from Hull so I've spent more time there than I would have liked. The original comment was entirely justified (and I'd say the same for at least half of the SL team locations)
https://www.ilivehere.co.uk/top-10-worst-places-to-live-in-england/6
But the good thing about Yorkshire and the UK is that you don't have to commute far to find somewhere nice :)

Can we extend him for one more season please? Obviously we cannot compete with the coin on offer in the UK, but he still has plenty to offer and the sweetener can be an opportunity to challenge for a premiership in 2020. Then he can get a retirement check in the UK.

His experience and aggressive defence could be a real piece of the premiership puzzle for next season.

Can we extend him for one more season please? Obviously we cannot compete with the coin on offer in the UK, but he still has plenty to offer and the sweetener can be an opportunity to challenge for a premiership in 2020. Then he can get a retirement check in the UK.

His experience and aggressive defence could be a real piece of the premiership puzzle for next season.

we need to get his grandma in on the recruitment process!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8