Joel Monaghan/Tahu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
These 'blue chip' centres we missed out on played their first games for their respective new clubs last weekend. I did not see either game but listened to fair chunks on the radio.

I did hear that Tahu was stood up badly by Pat Richards though he was hardly mentioned for much of the game.

Joel Monaghan was not mentioned much, except that Paul Osborne did say how badly he finished last season.

Early days yet but it seems that for the money they were asking Manly seem to have a better deal in Tezza, which also gives some time to develop younger players, look around the market for 2006!

I noted that Byso - Hoppa also scored a good try that Tezza gifted him by straightening up and drawing two defenders.

The question is did we miss out big time or were they overpriced and overrated?

Time will tell!

Tahu and Burt were both showed up in defence. The Eels will be having nightmares playing some of the sides with a decent backline.

Monaghan was steady but not spectacular. The Roosters have a young kid in the backs that was impressive. Makes you wonder why they had to buy up every back on the market when they had this other bloke in their ranks already.

Tahu and Burt were both showed up in defence. The Eels will be having nightmares playing some of the sides with a decent backline.

Monaghan was steady but not spectacular. The Roosters have a young kid in the backs that was impressive. Makes you wonder why they had to buy up every back on the market when they had this other bloke in their ranks already.

Because they don't want other teams to have them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4