Joe Tapine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Raiders coach Ricky Stuart is rumoured to have confronted star forward Joe Tapine after his wife’s explosive social media post this weekend.

An unconfirmed report claims Tapine has been challenged by the veteran mentor as reports emerged rival clubs are beginning to take an interest in the 26-year-old as a result of his prickly situation with the Raiders.

The mess friction was brought to the surface when Tapine’s wife Kirsten questioned the bench rotation Stuart used in the wake of the team’s loss to South Sydney.

It comes as journalist Danny Weidler told Sky Sports Radio that Stuart has put his players on notice about their slipping attitudes.

He said Stuart Stuart confronted Tapine about his wife’s post.

“And Ricky is up for the fight right now. I can’t say the exact quote but basically he’s in for a fight with his players. If they want to fight, I’m up for the fight and he used a few expletives in their as well.

Raiders coach Ricky Stuart has reportedly denied a rift with forward Joe Tapine but has spoken to his playing group after a controversial Instagram post from Tapine’s wife.
Following the Raiders’ fourth-straight loss, Kirsten Tapine took to Instagram to question Stuart’s coaching calls.

Word got back to Stuart who, according to The Daily Telegraph’s Steve Crawley and Paul Kent, addressed the issue on Tuesday and denied rumours of a rift between he and Tapine.

He hasn’t done anything noteworthy, we have our juniors coming through who are streets ahead of this dope.

#manlyjuniors

Here's my favourite part of this story...
Look at the teams "hovering" for Tapines services....
The high flying Panthers who just lost Burton as the their salary cap is Full tilt and maybe have to shift on more players yet.
The Roosters who already have 14 internationals and even NSW cup players on $200,000+ and are also likely to sign an All Black player for over $500,000 , yet have money for Tapine ?
The Bulldogs who have to pay Massive overs and 1 would think their "War Chest" is used up by now.

Here's my favourite part of this story...
Look at the teams "hovering" for Tapines services....
The high flying Panthers who just lost Burton as the their salary cap is Full tilt and maybe have to shift on more players yet.
The Roosters who already have 14 internationals and even NSW cup players on $200,000+ and are also likely to sign an All Black player for over $500,000 , yet have money for Tapine ?
The Bulldogs who have to pay Massive overs and 1 would think their "War Chest" is used up by now.
I don't see your Mrs criticizing the coach's bench rotation on IG as being a foot-in-the-door type move for getting a start anywhere else...

Well you f**cked yourself there cause she does
Who offered you a contract...? Let me guess, the dogs.... (they are offering everyone else one lol)

You are probs more chance than Tapine cause I don't reckon teams will be falling over each other to sign him.... another Super League Man-of-Steel coming up...

1620344881853.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4