Joe Kelly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are harsh on him because he came into the club and everything fell apart. He is currently taking steps to put things back together. The recent signings helps and if DCE stays that will be a big tick.

To be fair, there have been many cases of things get initially worse in an organisation before they get better when a new CEO takes over. Mabye this is the case.

Lets all not forget that things have been on the up every since Bozo arrived at Manly. He is a very influential man and seems to be doing good things. I am sure that Bozo would have had some conversations with Myles.

Now just sit and wait until 5mins before round 13 kick off for the announcement of the DCE backflip so Titans don't have enough time to counter offer Nate Myles.

Now just sit and wait until 5mins before round 13 kick off for the announcement of the DCE backflip so Titans don't have enough time to counter offer Nate Myles.

If DCE back flips tomorrow it shouldn't matter if Myles wants 2 play with his best mate.

its not his fault that we had a run of injuries. or did he injure the players , answer is NO NO NO at least they are trying to rebuild, back off and give them a go
manly forever and never waiver

Disagree.
First round was a mental case, not injuries, due to JoKer pulling Chez' offer that week and in panic, Chez made a decision to join the Titans that day:mad:

Totally the Admins doing.
Then, only after weeks of allowing Foran to confirm the previously published Parra deal, did they consider Chez as a talent worth retaining :banghead:

Injuries contributed to our results, but the environment of double standards was devastating to all @:mad:

Unprofessional, is being kind to describe the JoKer's performance @:cool:

Kelly said in Albury that all this stuff would be happening around now and that was before Bozo came back. I doubt Bozo is out there negotiating deals for players.

Do you not consider it smart regardless of the involvement of bozo (whether great or small) accepting your own deficiencies and bringing him (bozo) in? Smart managers surround themselves with good people. The success of a team reflects well on the success of the manager
Yeah, totally agree. That's what I was trying to say that he has done more than just sign the juniors and Myles he has also strengthening the club with Bozo coming on board.

Yeah, totally agree. That's what I was trying to say that he has done more than just sign the juniors and Myles he has also strengthening the club with Bozo coming on board.
Bozo coming in over his head was not JoKers decision - just the opposite @:cool:

Yes he inherited a difficult situation, but any credit he is to get IF DCE changes his mind and decides to stay (for possibly a lot more than he might have before Kelly took over), has to be measured against any blame for what happened between him starting work in November and DCE signing with GC in March.

If DCE back flips tomorrow it shouldn't matter if Myles wants 2 play with his best mate.

Money talks. Myles said "this is a business". I have no doubt that money had a lot to do with negotiations as we offered $500K more over 3 years.
Best be safe that sorry at the moment with all this backflip circus is going on.

Funny no one is mentioning Foran's apparent low balling* - only DCE's...

*if you use what Parra paid as the guide for an international 5/8 with a bum hammy and no ticker

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6