Joe Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I didnt disregard the Choc /Metai suff as i suggested that Vimar would be happy to explain in detail ??? You have said that you have nothing on the Kelly &Orr stuff but you still come out on here half cocked . I have given you the opportunity to get counselling from Vimar but obviously you refuse and want to remain in the dark so i wish you good night feathered friend :)

Love Vidmar and he doe's a great job but I wouldn't call my local politician and expect him 2 bag his boss (the PM or Opposition leader) so you enjoy being enlightened (if that's what you believe you) are and I'll keep asking question. Also with due respect maybe it's you who needs the counselling not me. Maybe some medication 2 treat your paranoia in regards 2 everything written by the media is out 2 get the club.

Love Vidmar and he doe's a great job but I wouldn't call my local politician and expect him 2 bag his boss (the PM or Opposition leader) so you enjoy being enlightened (if that's what you believe you are and I'll keep asking question.
Love Vidmar and he doe's a great job but I wouldn't call my local politician and expect him 2 bag his boss (the PM or Opposition leader) so you enjoy being enlightened (if that's what you believe you are and I'll keep asking question.
Vidmar didnt praise or bag any one he just made it clear by providing facts that
the media gets their stories from their rear .
Thank you i will keep enlightened and go to the game tonight and cheer on players like Ballin and our great captain Lyon who vindicate what Vidmar says and love our club coach and culture and want to play out their careers with Manly !!! Thank God they dont listen to sceptics like the media and people like you :)

Vidmar didnt praise or bag any one he just made it clear by providing facts that
the media gets their stories from their rear .
Thank you i will keep enlightened and go to the game tonight and cheer on players like Ballin and our great captain Lyon who vindicate what Vidmar says and love our club coach and culture and want to play out their careers with Manly !!! Thank God they dont listen to sceptics like the media and people like you :)

I never said Vidmar bagged anyone if you bothered 2 read. You call it sceptic I call it a bull**** meter. I'll certainly enjoy the game and cheer the boy's on but I will also keep asking questions.

I never said Vidmar bagged anyone if you bothered 2 read. You call it sceptic I call it a bull**** meter. I'll certainly enjoy the game and cheer the boy's on but I will also keep asking questions.
Good on you feathered friend . At the end of the day we all bleed maroon and white and all want the same winning results .
See you at the game
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!! :)

Funny how we must believe massoud that the argument was about Tooves wanting Bryce Gibbs but it was the media who stated first of all that the argument between them was because Tooves wanted to concentrate on signing the halves first before Tom Burgess.

The media come out with conflicting stories about our team on a daily basis.

I have read before we were interested in Bryce Gibbs but he may have been a stop gap solution for a backup this year. Who knows? I don't rate the guy and glad we didn't sign him.

Seems our leaks are continuing after the new owners cleaned the place out.

Too bad they didn't clean out the one we all suspect. But then of course they never will!

Funny how we must believe massoud that the argument was about Tooves wanting Bryce Gibbs but it was the media who stated first of all that the argument between them was because Tooves wanted to concentrate on signing the halves first before Tom Burgess.

I have read before we were interested in Bryce Gibbs but he may have been a stop gap solution for a backup this year. Who knows? I don't rate the guy and glad we didn't sign him.

Too bad they didn't clean out the one we all suspect. But then of course they never will!
Bingo!!

Love Vidmar and he doe's a great job but I wouldn't call my local politician and expect him 2 bag his boss (the PM or Opposition leader) so you enjoy being enlightened (if that's what you believe you) are and I'll keep asking question. Also with due respect maybe it's you who needs the counselling not me. Maybe some medication 2 treat your paranoia in regards 2 everything written by the media is out 2 get the club.
So is it not possible that you had some confirmation bias when you read bec wilsons article?

So is it not possible that you had some confirmation bias when you read bec wilsons article?

What because I like many think our off field performance has been embarrassing? if that makes me bias I"ll gladly be called bias.
Either way I have a game of footy 2 enjoy.

The thing is when we are passionate about something then confirmation bias becomes larger.
It's like I now like Holden cruz cars and now I see them everywhere.

A good board member sticks to the facts of the issue and plays the ball not the man . He does not have the mentality of some of the lose cannons on

Same media that had us after McCullough, and dumping Ballin, before Ballin made that reporter look like a thorough imbecile and liar.

I think we should all agree to debate and dispute what happens, not what we read like you say.

And Im sorry, but is a board member actually gunna tell you, over the phone, that Kelly hates Toovey...Or Zorba is the big fat t#rd that causes the problem...Or the Penns want to move to Zimbabwe....Or any other private item they talk about...

No its not gunna happen. They will all tow the company line....
LMFAO .... I just love how we all hate Zorba and just about everyone that writes anything about him on this forum uses something like "that fat tub of lard" or that "fat turd"...... he really is a prick isn't he. Why? Why is he such a C###?

LMFAO .... I just love how we all hate Zorba and just about everyone that writes anything about him on this forum uses something like "that fat tub of lard" or that "fat turd"...... he really is a prick isn't he. Why? Why is he such a C###?

Wombat admits he is laughing his fat arse off. Then uses the fat argument.

Therefore Wombat64 = Zorba

Wombat admits he is laughing his fat arse off. Then uses the fat argument.

Therefore Wombat64 = Zorba
Yes. You found me out .... I love reading what you guys think of my tubby guts..... and also like that you our Manly "customers" know who really is running the joint. Yes, it is I the great, the wonderful ZORBA. Saviour of the Sea Eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4