Joe Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is not impressed at all with the way Mary Finkleson has been treated. Sacked after being accused of being a leak to the media.
I'm told Joe Kelly asked the playing group if they disliked him and that Jamie Lyon answered 'it's not that they don't like him, they just don't trust him.'
Also... The guy who edited the video for tonight's season launch was told not to include much footage of DCE.
Your ****ting me? Who gives a toss if they like him or not. aren't they payed to play footy. If true, I suspect this is half the problem. Some players overstating their own position in the club. Better it be brought to a head than linger on anyway. If anyone wants out-show them the door. What happened to this so called staunch culture??? Pissed away in a heartbeat.

Foran is not impressed at all with the way Mary Finkleson has been treated. Sacked after being accused of being a leak to the media.
I'm told Joe Kelly asked the playing group if they disliked him and that Jamie Lyon answered 'it's not that they don't like him, they just don't trust him.'
Also... The guy who edited the video for tonight's season launch was told not to include much footage of DCE.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more bizarre

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4