Joe Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How true @Mals , and you know it happened last year as well, I was away 4 1/2 months, during which time we hardly lost a game, I return in early August and the rot set in.

Its amazing how over the last 4-5 years my long absences have coincided with a streak of wins, and my return a streak of losses.

So I hope me missing all games this year will see our most successful year ever, the minor Premiership followed by the biggie in October (at which point I'll be in South Australia or maybe just over the border in Victoria by then......after completing "the big lap").

Fingers crossed

What are the odds for winning the premiership undefeated?

Listen , I have the runs on the board now, this has been going on for almost 5 years, I go on a long holiday we win, I come home we start losing.

And best of all if we make the finals I'll STILL be away!

just seen joe kelly on fox sports news,
gotta say he has the best 'smother' in rugby league.
not quite up to donald trump standards, but none too shabby.

Mary Finkelson has done so much for Manly.

Recruited and ran the Eagles Angels
Bought in Hugh Jackman - great publicity for us.
Etc etc etc

Why was she sacked?

Not impressed with him.

We are a basket case, going down the same track as the Dragons.

And in 3 months it appears he has done nothing but sign a player who was kicked out out his former club.

Foran is not impressed at all with the way Mary Finkleson has been treated. Sacked after being accused of being a leak to the media.
I'm told Joe Kelly asked the playing group if they disliked him and that Jamie Lyon answered 'it's not that they don't like him, they just don't trust him.'
Also... The guy who edited the video for tonight's season launch was told not to include much footage of DCE.

Foran is not impressed at all with the way Mary Finkleson has been treated. Sacked after being accused of being a leak to the media.
I'm told Joe Kelly asked the playing group if they disliked him and that Jamie Lyon answered 'it's not that they don't like him, they just don't trust him.'
Also... The guy who edited the video for tonight's season launch was told not to include much footage of DCE.
Wow if that is true that is mind boggling. We bring in a new CEO after the last 1 is sacked for not getting on with the playing group (or not having the respect) and we now have the same **** going on. It's time for some answers.

Wait our CEO asked our players if they like him? Did he mean like like or you know, like..?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8