Joe kelly tlkn sprt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can anyone answer me this: How can a niche brand such as Coco Joy (which only a couple of fans on this Forum have admitted to trying - and disliking) splash out so much money on sponsorship? They also sponsor the Renegades in the Big Bash. Probably other sporting teams that I've unaware of.
Where is the return on investment?
It's not like this is a major brand such as Pepsi, Pioneer or Kasperski?
Didn't someone mention that they have a wealthy parent company that sponsors teams like Man City?

Can anyone answer me this: How can a niche brand such as Coco Joy (which only a couple of fans on this Forum have admitted to trying - and disliking) splash out so much money on sponsorship? They also sponsor the Renegades in the Big Bash. Probably other sporting teams that I've unaware of.
They are a challenger brand looking to aggressively grow through a mix of sponsorship deals (mainly with sporting teams and spokespeople for the "health rub")

http://www.cocojoy.com.au/category/sponsorship/

Not the strategy I would follow but I can understand it from a brand awareness point of view

They aren't the only low profile company to sponsor an NRL side. Cronulla have Southern Radiology, Newcastle have an asphalt company Newpave, Titans have lost Jetstar and have some mob called Aquis. Hardly household names like Toyota, Crown, St George, Steggles, Vodafone etc. That's not a big deal, but the question that still remains is are smaller companies like that likely to shell out $1mil + that a front of jersey is allegedly worth ? Seems hard to believe, but we'll never know because the actual sponsorship deals will never be revealed.

They are part of FAL Food and Beverages who are an international company. No p1ss ant local operator.

I reckon quite a few fans on this site will be gutted if the club wins the premiership this year the way they are carrying on. I could care less what was happening at the club, as long as we are winning premierships.
I haven't read a single post where someone says they don't want the team to win. In fact the vast majority of posters on here, myself included, say we are in for a very successful year.
I just can't "like" the people responsible for the way Geoff Toovey was treated. And I don't believe for a minute that their preference is for Manly to continue to play out of Brookvale Oval.

Well sa
I haven't read a single post where someone says they don't want the team to win. In fact the vast majority of posters on here, myself included, say we are in for a very successful year.
I just can't "like" the people responsible for the way Geoff Toovey was treated. And I don't believe for a minute that their preference is for Manly to continue to play out of Brookvale Oval.
Well said Bones. 35 years and then shafted.

Yep, paid out his contract in full and offered a future non coaching role in the club. The Bastards.
Thought paying out his contract in full was not a goodwill donation, more like a contractual/legal payment that he was entitled to.
As for the full time job, says who and who really cares after what happened to him.

Thought paying out his contract in full was not a goodwill donation, more like a contractual/legal payment that he was entitled to.
As for the full time job, says who and who really cares after what happened to him.
Do they sign such contracts, or is it more a standard employment contract, and there is thus no requirement for them to pay out in full?

Not sure what's funnier. All the whining. Or all the whining about the whining.

Also, very proud that I resisted the temptation to use the dummy spit thingy.
Judging by the dummy spit rating from Clint, he thinks you're whining about the whining about the whining.

So Clint is whining about your whining about others' whining about the level of whining.

They are part of FAL Food and Beverages who are an international company. No p1ss ant local operator.
That's fine, but the sponsor - and the name being promoted - isn't FAL Food and Beverages. It's Coco Joy.

The question was related to where is the return on Coco Joy's investment? If people don't buy more Coco Joy products because of this sponsorship - in huge amounts given the implied level of sponsorship - then it would be money down the drain for them (and also for FAL).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6