Joe Cross has resigned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Joe Cros just interview on 2KY by Zorba.

Joe Cross resigned last night as chairman. He never got paid while doing that job, but it's demanding.. He'll stay on the board. He will become leagues club director.

The new person replacing Cummings will start on Wednesday. Not a rugby league man. But he's been a lived in and supporterd Manly for many years. They can't reviel the peron because he has to resign from his job on monday.

So Wheel can I get free tickets to games ;)

I'll let the cat out of the bag - its wendall sailer. This is what all the talk is about with him coming back to league

Well how about we put "that cat" back in the bag then throw bricks at it......(thats a joke)

Most of you will need to do a net search on the bloke when it is announced. However, he has pedigree in the area of sports administration and has links into the sorts of corporate corridors that will be the envy of most NRL clubs.

Remember the demographic that Manly serves on the North Shore is like no other in the NRL. The CEO will not dissapoint.

It's a shame to see Cross' involvement decline. He has been very good for us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4