Jim Wilsons Prediction - Bulldogs Premiership within 3 years.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not at all outlandish - they do have some good young players, and hey someone has to win it...we can't expect to win every year, just. next year will do me

cant see it - they have spent up big and might get one more year out of that squad before the salary cap kicks in (but they have already busted it before)

NO ONE predicted Manly to make the 8 this season.
Shows how powerful and accurate predictions are!

Blake said:
NO ONE predicted Manly to make the 8 this season.
Shows how powerful and accurate predictions are!

So you dont think my horse will win the Cox Plate.

Killjoy.

I agree 100% with him, maybe not 3 years but absolutely within 4

If Jim Wilson is related to Rebecca Wilson then they are what you call All rounders - they know nothing about rugby league , cricket , soccer , netball etc

That is all

People seem to be forgetting there are 14 other teams out there that are also hell bent on winning premierships and there not going to sit back and just hand it to the berries or us for that matter.

These other teams will be in the market for players when they come of contract, Tink from Newcastle has deeper pockets than the berries and Bennett is smart coach. Hasler may well not get any of the players he wants.

We have all seen how one club has come under the radar of another, I can assure everyone that we will see it happen to other teams and big name players

I have read little about the other clubs in the media since the GF, it seems as though Manly and that other team are the only ones in the NRL.

The pressure to perform will be on hasler and co more than any other team, the press has put them and greesplurge on a pedestal. You read comments on the beries forums and their fans are expecting big things.

As for Manly, ppl are starting to write us off as we are imploding etc, so really there are no expectations, perhaps that will be a positive for us.

Greensplurge has been throwing money around like there is no tomorrow, if you read my post on another thread about the pokie reforms, Greensplurge will not have the money available to be in the market for big bucks players

All clubs are effected by theses pokie reforms, the larger clubs will be the worst effected, more pokies. Smaller clubs like Manly will have 8 years to get up to speed with it, the larger clubs dont get that concession. The berries are one the clubs with the most pokies in Sydney and at 10k a pop to update each machine...

As for me I dont see the berries coming up with the goods under haslers reign.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2