Jesse Sene-Lafeo story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jesse Sene-Lafeo provided some much-needed light relief at the Eagles when talking about his nights working as a bouncer. He lives at Dee Why but bounces at Penrith on nights late in the week when he isn't playing. Asked if he had tossed out any NRL player, he revealed his greatest scalp – a former international.

"Yeah, Mark Geyer ... guys like that. He didn't know who I was. He wasn't happy. It was a big decision. It was just for RSA reasons." It happened about three years ago – Geyer's successful career as a Grill Team announcer would rarely allow for a night out these days. Asked if Geyer used the "don't you know who I am?" line, Jesse laughed: "He didn't say those words, but he was indicating that way." He'd like to stop bouncing, but for now he needs the cash. "It keeps me humble and keeps me hungry. I'm doing it for my family and it doesn't feel as bad when you are working for your kids. I was once told if you are not tired you are not working hard enough."

"It keeps me humble and keeps me hungry. "
Good stuff JSL.;)

Some stats from last night
JSL is willing but not thrilling
JSL 11 runs for 69 metres made 14 tackles .
Mason 12 runs for 120 metres made 20 tackles
Jack T is the one that i am excited about . He hits hard and is hard to stop with the ball where as JSL runs hard but does not bend the line

Jack T is the one that i am excited about . He hits hard and is hard to stop with the ball where as JSL runs hard but does not bend the line
I just liked his attitude to work. He's probably not going to top the stat sheets, but he'll be giving it his all for the club.

Perhaps if the club gave JSL a few extra bucks he could give up the night work and have more energy for the big runs. Seems ridiculous to me - couldn't be much extra dosh to cover the bouncer work?
Love the kid. Always smiling and loves his family to bits and pieces.

He is young, super keen and loves Manly.
Last year was a bit of a break out for him this year is about becoming an Nrl regular, next few years I think will see him become a very good forward.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4