Jesse Ramien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Set to leave the Knights... free to negotiate with other clubs and won’t play another game for Newcastle.

He’d be an awesome signing under Des! We’d go very close to winning the competition I believe. Particularly if Walker continues improving in the halves on a reduced contract.

Goodness,

Does he have a wish to play for every club before he turns 25?

.............He is contracted to Newcastle until the end of 2020 but won't be able to play for another NRL club this season due to the June 30 signings deadline. .......

- well that's gotta lower the rate.

His defence has been atrocious but that comes down to attitude and he doesn’t wanna be there.

He hasn’t done anything wrong in terms of conduct, but he doesn’t wanna play for the Knights so they see no point in keeping him.

We are a big chance of snaring him but it will probably be at the expense of Parker.

His defence has been atrocious but that comes down to attitude and he doesn’t wanna be there.

He hasn’t done anything wrong in terms of conduct, but he doesn’t wanna play for the Knights so they see no point in keeping him.

We are a big chance of snaring him but it will probably be at the expense of Parker.

Like Parker, but Ramien is the better player

Bring him back if possible

Have we spoken to his management @Snake ? Would be a good gain imo.

Don't know much about him from our lower grades, I assume he played with fainu and suli?

Jesse Ramien can play and he showed that at the Sharks. He chased the dollars and went to the Knights and you can't blame him for that. But his form this year has not been good and I bet there is a story behind that. Could be a falling out with coach and or part of the playing group because it doesn't make sense to throw away an asset at this late stage of the season. At least his coach wasn't dumb enough to jump in front of a press conference and throw him under a bus. Ramien will come with a fair bit of freight paid by the knights for the next two years so I expect a number of clubs will be tempted including us. I expect the Tigers will chase him.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
Seems bizarre as Jesse doesn't come across as a confrontationist player :cool:

So many movements after June 30, you'd think that these issues would have been around a month ago too :confused:
Coaches and players now are only as good as their last game. If a team is winning the players are great and all are *insert superlative*. Once you lose or ever worse, lose a few in a row, anyone over 28 should retire and everyone else is free to find a new club. Then you win again and it's all good...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8