Jersey joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I ordered a ladies jersey for the daughters 18th. I thought I'd get it printed with the customised ordering on the jersey ( anyone that knows Kiah knows that 6 should've been a given, but I'd heard rumours of Foz bailing, so went for the special occasion 18!).
I didn't think the arrival would make it, so had a picture of said jersey in the card...it's on it's way...no dramas. She was rapt. A cpl days later I get an email saying there has been a delay with the people who do the numbers it'll be several weeks!..I thought bugger, it's going to be late anyway so may as well wait and get it done properly. Fast forward to yesterday I get the email below...

Hi Dave

We have been informed today that we will no longer be stocking the lettering for this item.

We can either send you the item not customised and refund you for the cost of customisation or refund you in full for the product?

Please let us know how you would like to proceed.

Kindest Regards

Customer Service

So this came as a surprise, because last they said the ppl who where contracted to do the numbers had the problem.
Look it's not really first world problems, but this is the soapbox, and I don't think it's good business for the club. The daughter is in deep depression over Foz, so she'll hold out for the jersey (by June would be nice though...:shake:) Also the number one rule in life, if you're going to bullshiit, make damn sure you stick to the original shiit. Oh one more thing, if you're not doing the customization anymore you best take down the template to do so that is still on the site .....@:eek:

http://store.seaeagles.com.au/manly-warringah-sea-eagles-2015-ladies-home-jersey-82783.phtml

Cancel the order mate and hit up Peter Wynns Score. You can get your numbers sorted within the order online or in store or over phone for $10 a number, they do it properly too.. Not just ol' Beryl out the back with an iron slapping it on.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2