Jennings to the Squeals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Amazing how worked up some people can get over something that might happen....

Well if it was one rumour it may not happen but this has been repeated a few times from different sources so it seems to be happening.

Not a done deal but doesn't seem to be far off...and I will be peeved!

Parra have had to pay big dollars for the players they have signed over the last couple of years. Throw in Foran on $1.25 mill & they're surely bulging in cap space. Gould would know the value of a salary cap dollar so if he says he can't work out how they could fit him in then they must be over.

Seems to me they know the NRL are as weak as piss (especially after the NRL let them off last time) and won't do anything to upset parra or their fans.

They'll have a good team next year which makes me nervous.

All I can do is back them to make the 8 and hope I jinx them like I usually do with my bets.

By the way, I NEVER BACK MANLY as we never win when I have in the past. I've put $ on the dogs to win the grand final every year since De$ left and luckily I haven't collected. I'll put $ on the slime for the top 8 and hope like hell I lose!

I started a sportsbet account mid way through last season. I always bet against Manly. I didn't collect much on the back end of last season. Maybe I should have started it earlier!

If he goes he'll end up on the large pile of centres whose careers have died at Parra. Hoppa, Beau Champion, Willie Tonga, Jacob Loko, Paul Whatuira, Chris Walker etc

All I can do is back them to make the 8 and hope I jinx them like I usually do with my bets.

By the way, I NEVER BACK MANLY as we never win when I have in the past. I've put $ on the dogs to win the grand final every year since De$ left and luckily I haven't collected. I'll put $ on the slime for the top 8 and hope like hell I lose!

You are a man after my own heart. I do exactly the same.

It's called insurance. A massive, massive industry has grown up on that very principle of betting that you're going to lose.

Well if it was one rumour it may not happen but this has been repeated a few times from different sources so it seems to be happening.

Not a done deal but doesn't seem to be far off...and I will be peeved!
Hiku was a done deal at the Eels. Roberts was a done deal at the Eels. Jeez even Hoppa Jnr was at one point a done deal at the Eels. The lesson - nothing is ever a done deal at the Eels.

Its so funny parra think foz is there saviour LOL, oh hail brad Arthur what has he done in his time at the eels? All he has done is to give foz a blow job to get him to sign with the bottom feeders. Foran let's see how he goes with an injuries prone hooker, a 80 year old slow fullback and a useless 5/8!!! No kicking game for parra! And as if Jennings would got to that sh.t hole they parra, the graveyard of careers where all u can hear in stadium is a bunch of *****n wankers cherring go parra!!! DCE is twice the players foz is based on stats, consistency, awards and DCE is also about to win his first dally m and 2nd premiership!!! Go manly!!!! That is my opinion hahaha lost my self there but of course we know that my whole statement is true hahaha lol

They have to be over the cap!!!!

Foran-1.2k
Watmough-950k
Scott-500k
Norman-500k
Gordon-400k
Mannah-600k
Peats-500k
Semi-450k

Plus remember all the reserve graders the call good depth what a joke, the could afford Hoppa, but they could afford Jennings, Roberts or Hiku? They have bought half the players in the comp

You have to wonder what is going on at doesntmatta. Surely they are close to the cap.

If they are breaching the cap again the NRL should give them their 4 point suspension.

Foran-1.2k
Watmough-950k
Scott-500k
Norman-500k
Gordon-400k
Mannah-600k
Peats-500k
Semi-450k

Plus remember all the reserve graders the call good depth what a joke, the could afford Hoppa, but they could afford Jennings, Roberts or Hiku? They have bought half the players in the comp
If they are over the cap then how are we going?

Sounds plausible. Eels wanted a centre but fell a little short of coin to get Hiku.

Why is Jennings on the outer is the interesting piece of the puzzle. Boys will be boys! A Luke Burgess style cover up?

Easts are probably paying some of his way, and parra can fit him in.

Let the eels have an old and end of the road Michael. How about we pick up a young an energetic George!

Foran-1.2k
Watmough-950k
Scott-500k
Norman-500k
Gordon-400k
Mannah-600k
Peats-500k
Semi-450k

Sorry, but some of those figures are crazy.

I love to bash the Slime as much as anyone but Watmough is not on $950k or anything close. He was in the final year of a massively back ended deal with us. $600k I would buy, but $950k is ridiculous.

Gordon signed a one year deal and would be on far less than $400k.

Mannah would be on less as would Radradra.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4