Jason Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was hopeful at season 's start that he would gradually show improvement but has certainly exceeded my expectations . Sure that he still knows how important it is to get good defensive reads right but his speed , anticipation, finishing and composure in recent times has been i st class of course . Really need him at his best for the remainder of the season and ongoing , he just brings so much to the side the way he is playing now

I've said it before and I'll say it again " Good kid Saab". A season in the Manly system, increase his size to 110kg (only 10kg) he will be a weapon.
Not really that well versed with body mass increase that may affect mobility and speed but could be a bit problematical whether Jason needs that much more bulk . Maybe a little more which may come naturally but would hate to see his speed diminished in any way

I've said it before and I'll say it again " Good kid Saab". A season in the Manly system, increase his size to 110kg (only 10kg) he will be a weapon.
On the MMM podcast linked in an earlier post I thought he said he was 107kg already, back in March.

Not really that well versed with body mass increase that may affect mobility and speed but could be a bit problematical whether Jason needs that much more bulk . Maybe a little more which may come naturally but would hate to see his speed diminished in any way
Bulking didn‘t seem to slow JAC down too much, in fact I’m pretty sure it helped his game big time, I think a bit extra on Saab’s frame won’t go astray, maybe not bang 10 kilo, 3 or 4 this year and the next could do the job nicely.

Saab wants to race the fox over 100m
I would back the foxx off a standing start... simply because he could probably get his smaller frame moving quicker and he has shown that his top speed is as fast if not quicker...

would be interesting to watch though and could be something that they could incorporate into the magic round (the old school 100m race) seeing as all the teams are in one place...

A 100m sprint of the NRL's fastest players would be a bigger drawcard than any of the scheduled matches.
It should happen at the end of the tournament, with a substantial prize to the winner, such as a car...
A Saab would be perfect.

How can you have only 5 favorites - Fulton, Randall, Jones, Eadie, Martin, Mooney, Krilich, Gartner X 2, O’Connor, Cleal, Vautin, Lyons, Hasler, Tooves, Beaver, Hill, Carroll, Roberts, Stewart X 2, Kite, Orford, Watmough, King, Robertson, Turbo, Jake, etc.

I love em all!
Great summation Wheel of some great players but leaving out Kosef, Reilly, Thompson, Cunningham, Kennedy, Ballin, Matai, Lyon, O'Neill, Bell, Innes????? lol lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4