Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Barks

Reserve Grader
Jason King is very bad and very soft.

agree JK needs to show more next year or miss out on a new contract. But considering he's a better footy player than you and would knock you flat in a street fight, what does that make you?

useless?girlie? weaklink? a horses hoof? I'm just wondering what your thoughts are......

Who says he would knock DSM5 flat. I have seen him and he looks like he would fight dirty. Dirty fighters always win

Jeezus Barks, I was just giving my expert opinion re Jason King's footie 'impact'. I don't remember mentioning anything about his fighting prowess. Has he got form? Maybe I could do him, we'll never know, as I'm a man of peace, and how do you know he's a better footie player than me?

Jason has had a couple of bad years with injury and this year was his first for a quite a while when he was mostly injury free. The improvement was spectactular.

He will really work out in the gym in the offseason and come out firing next year and will compete with Kite to be our best front rower.

Mark my words I am telling you no lies. Wait until you see him in 2007. He will be the machine and take over from Webke as the games most feared forward.

and that was my "expert" response. Who are you playing for?
The point is he's made it to a level than none of us have, so does that mean we are all softer?

:dance: gotta love your enthusiasm Kingysfan, even if you are a gee-up

and that was my \"expert\" response. Who are you playing for?
The point is he's made it to a level than none of us have, so does that mean we are all softer?

It's all relative. Anyone who considered themselves any sort of expert would have realised he was comparing Kings softness relative to other NRL standard props.

His softness relative to posters on this forum is another matter, some believe they may have him covered, others maybe not.

Who says he would knock DSM5 flat. I have seen him and he looks like he would fight dirty. Dirty fighters always win

I have seen you and I reckon you would squeal like a bitch, doesn't mean I'm right.

he mightn't be the best footy player going around, but keep it in context when you want to call a bloke soft. He's just not consistantly up to 1st grade standard. Calling him soft makes me wonder how hard and good a footballer R2D2 must be, however, choosing to post on forums instead.

A gee up?

Ssssssccccurey you can't be ssssssccerious!

In all seriousness Kingy has so much untapped potential it is frightening.

He is anything but soft and next year will be his best ever. He is really going to have to be at his best every game next year now that we have signed Glenn hall who will put a lot of pressure on him for a first grade spot.

Kingy is looking forward to meeting his challenge.

People who initiate talk about fighting (on forums) are more likely to be people who are short, covered in pimples and cant fight to save emselves.

If you want a real response to how good King is talk to fans of other clubs!!!

The newtown fans think that King is a great prop. They would prefer King to Glen hall.

and that was my \"expert\" response. Who are you playing for?

You are missing the point Barks.....

You have to talk contextually. Of course I would be a soft prop. I am 179CM and weigh 75KG there is no way I could be a prop and would be softest of all of them. J King is a soft prop in comparison to others in the league. i.e. Webke. Not having played first grade football does not mean you are unable to see the game, asses skills and compare to past performances and other players

Well said Daniel, actually can someone explain to me why King has such skinny legs. Seems to be endemic in our forwards (Kite the exception) and may explain why there seems to be a lack of leg drive in tackles (BK the exception).

Well said Daniel, actually can someone explain to me why King has such skinny legs. Seems to be endemic in our forwards (Kite the exception) and may explain why there seems to be a lack of leg drive in tackles (BK the exception).

That''s why they call him chicken legs.

if it looks like a chicken and smells like a chicken then it generally is a .............

[quote author=DSM5]
actually can someone explain to me why King has such skinny legs.

Because Jason is a finely turned endurance athelete that is why he has skinny legs.

[/quote]

edurance 8D 8D 8D ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you must be :drunk: or taking the piss ;) ......I'd lock in option B) if I had to choose!

Have you ever seen a marathon runner with fat legs?

Jason has tailered his training to ensure that he can keep running hit up after hit up for the full 80- minutes. In fact he gets really pissed off when dessie takes him off after 15 minutes as he is just warming up then).

He is a bit like an eveready battery. He just keeps on going.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2