Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Downie

Reserve Grader
Did Matai headbutt him just before the game? Along with the bandages to prove it, he had a fairly decent game out there today. None of our props seemed to make a huge amount of metres though. I guess that's what happens when you play with five props.

From at the ground Rose was killing them, one wonders why he was kept on the bench for so long.

There rest were fairly quiet, lulu the worst again.

again not true, but hey why start relying on facts to push your point siince its never stopped you in the past.

I simply point out how you discriminate over and over again, rather hypocritical considering your causes.

The reason why Leuluai made the least metres is because he was given the least amount of game time. I reckon with five props in the line-up, Des is having Leuluai as the impact forward in the first half and Rose in the second, with Bryant, King and Kite sharing approximately equal time.

yes yes yes, we all understand he went better than Minogue - something I have said myself.

It still doesn't add up to a world breaking effort though, does it?

Neither did kites or bryants effort - and funnily enough none of us have said any of them, INCLUDING KING had a world breaking effort, you just started posting unsubstantiated crap about me having wet dreams and cracking a fat. I, unlike you dont find football to be sexually exiting and you should probably talk to someone about that.

Every time Rose got the ball, the crowd seemed to roar ALA Moi Moi. I couldn't believe the lack of time he received. If we are to start with our two most consistent / dominant props, I'm starting to think that is Rose / Kite, with Bryant to come on, then King in a current Rose type role.

Every time Rose got the ball, the crowd seemed to roar ALA Moi Moi. I couldn't believe the lack of time he received. If we are to start with our two most consistent / dominant props, I'm starting to think that is Rose / Kite, with Bryant to come on, then King in a current Rose type role.
Imo Rose would not be as effective starting and King would not have the impact of Rose coming on later. Best to leave things as they are at present.

Exactly. I can see Rose getting more game time maybe. But at this time of the year you can bet that he wont be manouvered into being a start prop and others shuffled around. A bit late for that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4