jason king

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lasvegas

Reserve Grader
can anyone suggest a worst prop in the last 20 yrs that was continually picked week after shocking week regardless of performance.

i have racked my brain and i will be damned if i can come up with anyone remotely in his league.

dessie has lost my complete respect if he is picked again.

1/ Porbably only lasted 1 season of regular selctions and regualr porr performance.

2/ Steve & peter Mayoh, Nth Sydney. They were deadset pathetic and still got selected over a number of years

1/ Porbably only lasted 1 season of regular selctions and regualr porr performance.

2/ Steve & peter Mayoh, Nth Sydney. They were deadset pathetic and still got selected over a number of years

Steve Hanson from the bears was also a sensational prop.

Danny Costello would be as good a prop as King and also played a bit of first grade.

I am sure Ridgepipe would throw in Hugh Waddell as well.

But Jason has to start living up to his reputation and pay packet

It doesn't matter about past props - he is the worst prop in the game right now. The fact that he's on decent money, makes it all a joke. Why don't we just play another mobile back-rower as a prop if we don't have any other decent ones? Tigers did it with Laffranchi.

Start with Bryant and have Adam Cuthbertson on the bench.With Kylie getting 2 weeks from the weekends game Cuthbo should get a run,but i suspect Rose will be selected.I still think he is only a reggie.

can anyone suggest a worst prop in the last 20 yrs that was continually picked week after shocking week regardless of performance.

i have racked my brain and i will be damned if i can come up with anyone remotely in his league.

dessie has lost my complete respect if he is picked again.

Agreed- the worst part is that it's not as though he has been flying under the radar- this site has been onto him for a while but it seems for some reason he is a protected species.
I'm willing to admit in the majority of case's we discuss on this site the coaching staff know what they are doing and there is probably more to alot of stories that we are led to believe.....BUT the only way that I could see that King should be still in first grade is that if we signed a contract commiting to do that (which wouldn't happen) so what the fcuk is he still doing there???????

the problem is the club has a losing mentality and is full of and supported by apologists. Who feel praise should be lauded upon players whether they be good or bad or play well or not.

This kind of attitude is a cancer to the club and is one of the reasons why there is no heart because this has become an acceptable standard.

PATHETIC and I am sick of it. Someone needs to stand up and say something.

Like the people need to stand up and tell the government.

Man I feel like quoting 1984 again

the problem is the club has a losing mentality and is full of and supported by apologists. Who feel praise should be lauded upon players whether they be good or bad or play well or not.

This kind of attitude is a cancer to the club and is one of the reasons why there is no heart because this has become an acceptable standard.

PATHETIC and I am sick of it. Someone needs to stand up and say something.

Like the people need to stand up and tell the government.

Man I feel like quoting 1984 again

Here Here :clap: :clap: :clap:

I Just wish Bozo would come back as a Coaching Director or the Like

I Dare someone to Ring 2GB on the weekend and ask Bozo about Jason King , I would be Curious to hear his opinion

if I cared enough I would but I would also be very interested to hear his response

How long did Garrick Morgan play for the Crushers ?

Des must think that King is a better option than our PL backups but that said it would be worth the risk to jolt King out of his comfort zone by dropping him to promote a player such as Cleal just to show him he is not a protected species

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2