jason king

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But Kane has such nice hair. I would put him in the team just for his hairstyle.

But Kane has such nice hair. I would put him in the team just for his hairstyle.

Bull**** you want him in the team so you can sit behind the goals and watch his arse

[quote author=tookey]

Bull**** you want him in the team so you can sit behind the goals and watch his arse
[/quote]

I think that silvertails should sponsor the back of Kane's shorts. We would at least get plenty of wide exposure.

I will have the last laugh when Dessie names him in the squad today.

My prediction for this weeks selections - King in PL, Kylie suspended and Cleal and Rose in the squad. Cuthbo to play centre (if Ryan can have him on the wing I think he is better suited at centre lol) with Bell and Ballin on the bench with Dunners in PL.

oi :twisted:

Only worse prop I can think of his Kane. But didn't play as many I guess.

Garry Winter, how many did he play

just dont put me in prop. I will be happy to warm the bench

Who is this Jason King bloke? Does he play for us?

I don't think I've spotted him at all.

Is he new?

He goes by the name of Nessie "he is out there somewhere but no-on knows where".

Grant Wooden would be one of the all the favourite Manly props.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6