Jason King

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Deadset. Is this guy made of faerie floss? He has more injuries than Andrew Johns / Ben Kennedy & Terry Hill put together!
I gasp whenever he makes a tackle or run up.
He's so young too!!!

Ryles and baily are the only 2 that would give him a run for his money.

It did look like a reoccurance. I hope he is alright for sunday, he seemed to go off early just in precaution.

I think he owes blokes like Monas, Dunley, Stewart, Kennedy, Menzies and Watmough a beer for giving him his first rep jumper. Cashing in on other player's good form can only get you so far.

We are riddled with injury prone players:-

Jason King (worst)
Ben Kennedy
Terry Hill
Chris Hicks to an extent.

RyAN, get a bex and some sleep. It is a contact sport. King is a pussy in my view but to put the others in that category is ridiculous. Kennedy has given good value as has Hicks over the season and a bit. Tezza has had a hammy problem and so the jury is out. Three of these bleed for Manly and give 100%.

King is unbelievably lucky to play rep and I can only assume the selectors read the Telegraph rather than watch games.

more Kingy bashing.. hes a pussy? id love to see you say that to his face :lol:

He is a bit of injury prone though isnt he.. bit like Ryles.. He looks unfit and he looks hesitant as he thinks he will do his shoulder. Looks like he hurt it again anyway. Mentally stuffing up i think.

IMO when hes fit and on form hes our best prop by a long long way. Lets hope hes okay this week.

Kaza - its an opinion and whilst he is big he just doesn't hit as hard as some of the others. He doesn't take defenders with him over the advantage line. He runs high and defenders get under him and tackle him easily.

He racks up good metres but if you watch he takes taps and first receiver of kick offs which gives him 10 metres before he meets the defender. He is often 2nd or 3rd man into tackles rather than hitting big himself.

Whether I would say anything to his face is childish - I just don't rate him as tough or effective as about 20 other props in the comp.

an opinion fair enough but i dont think any footballer is a pussy. It is a very tough game.

But yeah i do admit he runs soft.. he didnt use to though.. thats what i mean.. i think his injuries affected him mentally.. he doesnt want to run hard as hes convinced he will get injured.

i don't think King is soft in how he plays the game

But he does pick up alot of injuries

He doesn't take defenders with him over the advantage line.

See thats where you are completely wrong. Watch last nights game again, most of the 5 hitup he did he made less than 5m before he hit the defence, then carried them 5 more.

5 hitup for 54 metres without once returning the kick.

Taking tacklers with him is his main strength. He has been doing that all year.

When you are this blind all i can say is your a King hater and obviously wont give credit when its due.

It did look like a reoccurance. I hope he is alright for sunday, he seemed to go off early just in precaution.

Fluffy, you are a dead set relative, there is no other explanation, your opinion and thoughts on the eagles are always worth reading until the subject of Jason King comes up, so hes now number three prop in Australia after Ryles and Baily ????

our own posters rate him behind Kite and Hecks!!!

I just watched Joel Clinton play his second game in two days for the panthers, king hasnt lasted a whole game in the last three weeks!

he went into hiding against the broncos, jeez mate, your losing me!

I think he was talking about giving Ryles and Bailey a run for their money in the injury front Pepsi, not talent wise. Read the posts he is responding to.

Value can really only be added with consistency fellas. A player in & out of the team as much as Hill / King is only disruptive to the team as a whole, and disruptive to a game plan.

PS - Just read Hill may not be playing this week again. :roll:

Pepsi Blunty is exactly right.

I dont rate king as city origin material - why would i say he should play for australia??

I had to point out to CW his error, as king drags defenders more than most props in the game. If it werent for this fact i would probably be half as anti king as you.

As for being a relative - well i might be built a little like him, but thats as close as it gets.

Fluffy is right in this case. he may not hit the line hard,but is never forced back and can usually make metres with defenders hanging off him

Some of the King bagging isn't realistic on this site sometimes

well every side needs a scapegoat. Kings out.. im sure Randall bashing will return this week !wall:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4