Jason King says hi.........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Corso_Pete

Bencher
Premium Member
What a great night, we had. We had so much fun singing Manly songs, chanting Manly clap clap clap. The players at the end of the game across to the supporters and literally hugged us all. they were so happy and thrilled at our support.

It was great to share the win, not only with the supporters but I was also privilged enough to be invited into the dressing rooms after the game. Got to meet all the players, watched many of them being treated for their bumps & bruises and generally feel like a kid in a lolly shop.

Oh, by the way Kingy says hi to all of you and wishes to thank you for your continued encouragement.

MVC-569F.jpg

you lucky buggar. I would have been like a hyperactive child, I would still be grinning and telling anyone within earshot about it.

did Jan get a invite also?

Did you ask the Princess why he ran for 100 metres less than Kite?

Also, did he bother to say thanks for that invaluable piece of advice I passed on yesterday? (body height)

Did you ask the Princess why he ran for 100 metres less than Kite?

Also, did he bother to say thanks for that invaluable piece of advice I passed on yesterday? (body height)

:bdh:

fixed. Pete use Lower case for IMG so [*img][*/img] without the * works

Thanks Daniel, I use the same formatting for posting pics on MSE & the Rockers but I have trouble here. I will keep it in mind for the next time I get an exclusive for Silvertails.

I thought Jason King ahad a much better game. The better games are coming more frequently, and that's a start.

yeah they use caps for some reason the system here hates them. Just use the short cut of the button witht he picture of a tree on it

the last two games have been much better from JK.

Lets hope he keeps it up. Him Bryant Kite Lulu and Hecks are awesome monster metres on form.. add that to Watmough and BK. Our forwards can beat any pack on their day. Lets just hope we have more days.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6