Jamil hoppa?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
not sure he is required to be honest and Jamil hasn’t really set the world on fire over the years. Handy player but a bit small for a running back rower.

having said that if it helps keep the rest of the Hoppa clan on the Beaches then that could be a yes

We will struggle to fit in all the up and comers we currently have ... not aware of his reggie form last year ... but obviously didn't impress enough to get an NRL start ..... is he any better than GoJetSki, Waddell, Guacamole, etc ?

Gut feel is that if he was going to be a first grader ... he would have made it by now .....

We will struggle to fit in all the up and comers we currently have ... not aware of his reggie form last year ... but obviously didn't impress enough to get an NRL start ..... is he any better than GoJetSki, Waddell, Guacamole, etc ?

Gut feel is that if he was going to be a first grader ... he would have made it by now .....
Think that you are right with that assessment Woodsie , useful type player but even on a base salary only so many that can be included in the Manly top 30 and really past a development stage category . Also a priority to bring on young Schuster according to all indications . Maybe he would be prepared to just play with Black Town again but if he still has something to offer , maybe could find a top 30 spot with some other Sydney based club .

No idea what he is like as a player however I would not judge his ability on how the Bronco's treated him...

Doesn't fit the body shape of Des' roster let alone his limited skillset doesn't offer anything Manly need.

Lets get Wils back and hope that the injury prone Albert will have a lucky 2020 :nod:

A no from me.

Even if he can play hooker why would you sign an ex-inmate to replace a bloke that may end up being an inmate himself?
Time for a no dickhead policy.

Yes, Jamil has done his time but still has that attached to him, these days sponsors want to be attached to clean skins.
A club that is seen as clean and has a no dickhead policy is a lot easier to attract sponsors too.

A no from me.

Even if he can play hooker why would you sign an ex-inmate to replace a bloke that may end up being an inmate himself?
Time for a no dickhead policy.

Yes, Jamil has done his time but still has that attached to him, these days sponsors want to be attached to clean skins.
A club that is seen as clean and has a no dickhead policy is a lot easier to attract sponsors too.
Broncos seem to manage with Lodge.
In fact, he is being tipped as Captain material.

I really like Jamil as a player. I still think he could add value to an NRL team. Just don't see a place in our top squad for him.

Seen a lot of jamil playing for Redcliffe. He is small but he is a whole hearted player. I was surprised when Brisbane signed him considering all the big young kids they got.

There is no space in our top 30. But I can't help but really want Jamil back at Blacktown. It's about putting the Man back into Manly. He played for this club during some dark days and was a stand out in some pretty horrible ressies teams, Similarly this club stuck with him through some tough times he brought on himself as well. From accepting him back after he left us and got the boot from the Eels and the NSW blues juniors. To our club being willing to also rehabilitate and promote him to the top grade only for the NRL to knock us back because of his stint in gaol, as well.

Home is where the heart is, but there is some bloody good history here as well, life is the lessons learned along the way. I'd bloody hate to see this now man play for anyone else. He is Manly.

I've seen enough of him playing in Brissy to say he has matured both on and off field. I've seen enough of Jamil playing footy over the years to say he can play.

Stephen Hales please do what you reasonably can to add this touch of Manly to your Blacktown Worker Sea Eagle.

When i suggested that Jamil could be sought out for the main Manly squad for next season, was assuming that Manase would not be available for next season. Did not see him play this season but for Black Town last season Jamil showed a really good work rate , resilient enough to play in the middle , some natural skills and versatile . Still not sure with both Cust and Croker "s ability to cope with the defensive rigors of playing as 9 "s . Nothing these days for a N R L [ especially low profile ] player to be released from a contract . Maybe still some other available and suitable 9 "s out there , again certainly contingent if Manase is definitely out for next season but converted 9 "s or utility type players adapting there at N R L level is nothing new

I'm not sure I want to hear that surname at the club again at all

Will lied said he was coming back after already signing at the squeels
Daddy is a massive oxygen thief south arguably his worst act of losing a fight to Gallen being a big no no
This chode in particular planked naked in the street among other things
I think I've seen enough hoppas

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4