Jamil Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If his Daddy is going to be here i guess we can't say no to him

Good player with a pedigree we've been lacking of late

Give him a run but give him a booze ban for 24 months

I though Jamil could be a handy utility 12 months ago. An Aggressive but small back rower which if he had to, could may be handle hooker?
Now the last thing our squad even the reserves needs is someone to play those roles.
I thought he was more like a watmough, with more power at the same age.

Fark him... I rather come last than have him on board.. Seriously do we need thugs like this...
How fun...@:rolleyes: Not everyone would be happy to win wooden spoons like you seem to.
Give him a chance, hopefully he has his head screwed on now after his reality check

How fun...@:rolleyes: Not everyone would be happy to win wooden spoons like you seem to.
Give him a chance, hopefully he has his head screwed on now after his reality check
Fark the family off altogether...NO Hopoate Zone at Manly

Tell that to the mums and sponsors. Image in sport is everything nowadays. But you are right

My caveat if you read what I said was that the administrators have to look at the image of the game and if that affects the positives of the sport. But that's the League's decision, not ours

I have no objection to him getting a chance elsewhere.. However, I don't want him anywhere near a team I support. The lesson will be learned far better if he has to go elsewhere to get a break. Go **** in someone else's nest..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6