Jamie Soward DUMPED

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the mauler said:
His little rant last night was the best laugh iv had for a while.
"Why don't you ask my fiancé if I'm faking it" WTF??? Lol.... What a dick!!!

The fiance is probably faking it.

Hes always been so over rated, ive hated him for a very long time, whinging little girl, after he stormed off without shaking hands with the raiders players when they lost was the end for me, hope he rots in the lower grades !!!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Sounds like he has rooted all your girlfriends (or boyfriends) going by all the comments !!!

True KE, but we have long memories. I'm having a good chuckle. #LOL@StChokers

Kiwi Eagle said:
Sounds like he has rooted all your girlfriends (or boyfriends) going by all the comments !!!

True KE, but we have long memories. I'm having a good chuckle. #LOL@StChokers

Kiwi Eagle said:

Haha, he's definitely had a few boyfriends in his day.

The line about his fiance is the best dummy he's ever thrown.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Haha, he's definitely had a few boyfriends in his day.

The line about his fiance is the best dummy he's ever thrown.

I'd ask your fiancé as she's right here in front of me. But she can't talk with her mouth full.

I'd ask your fiancé as she's right here in front of me. But she can't talk with her mouth full.

I am confused, that is Piff and rather funny.

Is it that you cant spell or are you homophobic?

I am confused, that is Piff and rather funny.

Is it that you cant spell or are you homophobic?

Homophobic - now there's an interesting word...... What does it mean....
literally would mean that you would have a morbid fear of Homo's..

Now I doubt that many people would be afraid unless perhaps you were in an supermax prison full of lifers....

On the Fatty Show they spoke to players about pre match superstitions, Penrith players were saying you can't go near Soward before a game, he needs his own space, etc. A real Princess, so it seems. Well, he'll have plenty of space now.

The Riff have been up and down all season and like us injuries have really killed their season, Soward seems reluctant to take on the line and I expect they want a bit more in that area.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6