Jamie Lyons Update

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader
Sad News!

Jamie Lyons Father in law today advised that Jamie is coming to Sydney after the finals in UK. He will be RETURNING to England in January to complete his English contract. His wife and family will be flying to England in May 06 to join up with him.

It was stated that Jamie's wife does not want to go back to England next year with their young family, and would love Jamie to play for Manly next year, however at this point of time he has contractural problems. Whilst on his holiday to Australia he will be trying to make "other arrangements".

This doesn't sound good to me? Sorry for the bum steer from the Parramatta sources. I'll keep you updated on any changes from the family.:cry: :doh: 8D

Does he have a wife and kids?

Seems your sources would be well advised to keep their minds on the finals rather than random text messages?

Mata, if you live with a lady for 5 plus years and you have a 6 month old baby....your married! Secondly my friends know how to use a telephone, they don't need to SMS.

only takes 5 minutes to drive through either of them.

I was in your stamping ground Saturday Matas, didnt think of it till too late, I should have got your number.

Narrabri takes at least 7 mins to go through!!!!!! Was born about an hour up the highway from there!!!

Just because Raglan and Kelso merge into Bx and make it about 20 mins to get through!!!!!!!

actually you are right CW, i was in Narabri 6 weeks ago and it took about 7 or 8.

some parts of Kelso are in a world of its own

Too true!! Parts of Bathurst as well! I lived there for 3 years when I was studying (long time ago) Lots of my skin is still on the Showground cricket pitch from playing footy there (hardest ground in the world!!)

who cares, its all redneck hick country!

Ahh the predictability of those whose brains are fuddled by breathing god knows what.

Must have been a long while ago CW, they dont use the showground for any sprts these days. unless you mean the sportsground, its just across the road.

I did mean the sports ground - with a funny little stand and a cricket pitch on it like concrete. It is on the Mt Panorama side of the highway not far over the Macquarie River bridge and it was a long time ago.

The pretty city Metro couldn't hack living more than 5 km away from the Mosman hairdressers!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

get mine cut in north sydney......I have some money but am not rich enough to afford the likes of Rachel jones etc! :)

The best part about going to the country is leaving it to come home

yep they still play creicket on the sportsground, and some juniour league. the big boys play next door at carrington park.

and Dan the best thing about the country is that it isnt the city

yep they still play creicket on the sportsground, and some juniour league. the big boys play next door at carrington park.

and Dan the best thing about the country is that it isnt the city

The only part of the "country" I could live in would be a coastal town, something like nambucca heads.

I see they've got a new club house there fro?

Sure do Byso. went up a couple of years ago, had to knock the newer of the 2 old grandstands down as it was a safety hazard. 2 foot high rail around th top, just the right height for a kiddie to fall over.

new one is only toilets, change roms and a canteen in the middle. was a ****fight to get it up. Council wanted it on the fence with the footy ground, took months to get the location where it was.

I did mean the sports ground - with a funny little stand and a cricket pitch on it like concrete. It is on the Mt Panorama side of the highway not far over the Macquarie River bridge and it was a long time ago.

CW probably after your time, but the ground has seen some top flight action.

I had the dubious pleasure of seeing Souths thrashed by the Broncos in the Broncos first year in the comp - 1988 (also my first year at Mitchell).

Scheduling a night game during a Bathurst winter before global warming kicked in was not a bright idea. Even watching the likes of Smokin Joe Kilroy and a very young Pearl, and drowning copious amounts of beer wasnt enough to take the mind of the degree temperature. I've never been colder.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4