Jamie Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fro

First Grader
Best game at 5/8 since he has been playing there.

He has copped it from all and sundry on here when playing there, from myself as much as anyone.

Credit where it is due. played a very good game today...

He was great, as was Matai.  Matai is improving every game he plays, he now passes to his outside men. 

And over the sideline, but Matai did go well today.  Lyon's best to date.  I picked him mom and I think he deserved it.

Lyon, Matai, Cuthbo and Orford were our best i thought.
Kite and Beaver were good too.

Good too see G. Stewart has regained his form from last year, threw some good passes, bumped off a few tackles and was ripping in to opposition in defense.

I like the look of Williams, seems like a very powerful ball runner. Did well to pull down Kemp from behind at the end as well.

If Lyon had a run of 5 or 6 more games like that, I'd hold off buying a 5/8. Honestly. If Bell goes overseas, buy a centre - Matt Cooper would do just fine.

Cooper is old, slow, and cant pass the ball.

Sounds just like Bell except Cooper is a deat set dog to go along with it.

That is 2 very good games in a row now from Lyon

I have always felt that it will be a confidence thing from him, he just needed to get some somehow. The game v the Warriors seems to have triggered something in him, since then he has been good

For me, i think he has finally found his correct balance at 5/8, run 1st then look to pass, he has been the other way round up til now

Also good to see his kicking game coming along as well

By far Lyon's best game. I preferred the ball in his hands over Orford for much of that second half - he looked dangerous.

Matai was good in attack, but got out of position again a few times in defence which makes me yell at the screen!

Yeh good game from Lyon, seemed to me that he was getting the ball a little wider today which he obviously likes. Orford was pretty good today in the second half as well. I think the key has been that there are options and ball runners are taking good lines. Beaver was good today down the left, no surprise though.

Hopefully this is an indication that Lyon is warming to the position, he certainly looks better when he runs the ball.

Pepi link said:
Lyon, Matai, Cuthbo and Orford were our best i thought.
Kite and Beaver were good too.

Good too see G. Stewart has regained his form from last year, threw some good passes, bumped off a few tackles and was ripping in to opposition in defense.

I like the look of Williams, seems like a very powerful ball runner. Did well to pull down Kemp from behind at the end as well.

I totally agree, good to see matai silencing his knocker again.

I thought Lyon was MOTM. His kicks were terrific, he ran hard, always looking to connect outside. The best part of his game was defense, always front on and also cleaning up - he made 31 tackles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7