Jamie Lyon - Herald update - and it's good news!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Imagine my joy over lunch when I came across the following words in Sin Bin :
"Meanwhile, the word in England regarding Jamie Lyon's future is the same as in Australia - he is signed, sealed and delivered to Manly for 2007 and has been for a year"
Hooray!

**** i hope so...

I read in RLW last week that he was still open to the option of staying in england but the same bloke that got him to go to england (millward) was advising he made the trek back over here!!

I'd love to see him playing for us... mate i been watching him over there.. he is an extremly talented bloke and he could easily slot in as 5/8th

We may just get one more justified use out of the :yeah: emoticon yet!!!

wait till June 30 boys. it is a long wait but lets wait.

I dont want to go through what i did with orford. I was on edge my whole holiday in Fiji

yeah i will be waiting til i hear it from the man himself before i go dusting off the fine china!

This has been going on since before ST was started. Im not holding my breath

Can't be official either as the anti-tampering laws mean that he can't legally talk to anybody prior to July 1st.

Is that the rule accross different leagues? Or just the NRL?

NRL but he still is contracted with Parra I guess.

Can't be official either as the anti-tampering laws mean that he can't legally talk to anybody prior to July 1st.

I bet he has verbally agreed to join us, although that doesnt mean much.

I think with Lyon and a revamped front row, we are legitimate contenders in 2007. We need a big name prop signing in the offseason, and maybe a veteren 5/8.

I would say that he has agreed verbally & have sometime ago heard that this is the case.
I hope he joins us as I am still not sure if we have sorted out our 5/8 option at this point in time. Good to see Burns get another shot, although he does play like a half for my mind. Monas well that is another story, lets see how he goes at hooker, Ballin well do we know whether he will be with us next year?

I think with Lyon and a revamped front row, we are legitimate contenders in 2007. We need a big name prop signing in the offseason, and maybe a veteren 5/8.

Stuart Fielden

I can remember that Tamina Tahu was supposably signed, sealed and deliver as well at some point

[quote author=Crusher Cleal]

Stuart Fielden
[/quote]
Now that I would like to see!!!! A tough prop who is hard, mobile and intimidating. Antithesis of you know who!!!!!

I really cant see why he would wont to play with this rabble, he is accustomed to playing in winning sides and to think that he will play with Manly simply because of Crusher is clutching at straws. After watching a few Manly games I am sure he will settle elsewhere.

I really cant see why he would wont to play with this rabble, he is accustomed to playing in winning sides and to think that he will play with Manly simply because of Crusher is clutching at straws. After watching a few Manly games I am sure he will settle elsewhere.
]
OUCH !!

Do you think using the term rabble is a bit callous

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4