Jamie Humphreys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It has been proven at all levels in the game NRL and Representative that Bringing in a Better coach brought improved team performances
You can only move forward with more formidable Leaders
Don’t disagree, however which better coach would you suggest that’s either currently or would be available in 2025??

If we were signing Bellamy or Wayne Bennett I’d be 100% with you , but it’s not like top coaches are just sitting there waiting for an offer.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don’t disagree, however which better coach would you suggest that’s either currently or would be available in 2025??

If we were signing Bellamy or Wayne Bennett I’d be 100% with you , but it’s not like top coaches are just sitting there waiting for an offer.

Wayne. is a bit of a myth.

Manly have won a premiership since he last won one.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
Fair call - and you could argue he under achieved with soufs
Mmm he did make two prelims and a GF so I’d call that highly successful. They were two points and an intercept off beating a remarkable Penrith side in the decider. Then you consider a premiership is never a given, they’re so hard to win. I think he did a remarkable job. He is no spent force and we are seeing with the patched up Dolphins squad that many thought would get the spoon last year.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Mmm he did make two prelims and a GF so I’d call that highly successful. They were two points and an intercept off beating a remarkable Penrith side in the decider. Then you consider a premiership is never a given, they’re so hard to win. I think he did a remarkable job. He is no spent force and we are seeing with the patched up Dolphins squad that many thought would get the spoon last year.
I would argue they should have won a comp at somestage with their team but can see your point

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
Assuming Humphreys is leaving, it would be nice if he could still make his first grade debut for his district club before departure.

Something even the non-Manly Manly coach might understand, before he bursts into his next ‘Manly Way’ spiel.

silver

Reserve Grader
Sure has, but his previous stints at Broncos and Bunnies didnt yield a big one.
and the Knights where he was buying used by date aging players for instant wins, no future planning. No-one seems to talk about that train smash of coaching stint. Everyone goes on about Bennett and his awesome coaching - lets not forget he had a state of origin stacked team at his disposal week in and week out and I believe should have won more. He inherited a strong Dragons team in 2009/10 and then walked away when they started falling apart.

Phobia

Reserve Grader
People on Instagram and Facebook are calling for Seibold's head for letting Humphreys go... Even though it's likely that the only footage they've seen of him playing is highlights and his short stint from the bench in that trial. Dare I call him overrated, given we haven't even seen him play, but it seems so confusing to me that people are upset we're letting him go.

This person is a half that's a little younger than Schuster, and is older than Arthur, who has never played first grade, nor has too many junior credentials to his name (by memory) other than Beaver calling him a "gun".

I'll be interested to see what Bennett does with him, as I am with all Manly juniors, but I'm willing to bet at least one of the highly touted players in Arthur, Bunting, Alexander and Walsh are more likely to be a successful DCE replacement than Humphreys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18