Jamie Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
Mal Cochrane said:
not at centre, and not at hooker unless Ballin HAS to come off.

I thought he was outstanding at Hooker?

I agree however due to injuries elsewhere in the team he was rarely given much time there. I say off the bench to replace ballin after 50 mins. Ballin can then easily be used in back row as tackling machine

Hopefully he will do something next year. Not sure what's his best position but we have been talking him up to the stars. The real "Jace" can't believe the hype. He said that if we had a test team for hype, Jamie would be captain with his own Sutts, Dugan and Gillette receiving jumpers. Who else has received this myth status?

Darren said:
Hopefully he will do something next year. Not sure what's his best position but we have been talking him up to the stars. The real "Jace" can't believe the hype. He said that if we had a test team for hype, Jamie would be captain with his own Sutts, Dugan and Gillette receiving jumpers. Who else has received this myth status?

Jace!

if Ballin goes to the backrow, it's just more work for the forwards to do hit ups that Ballin can't do. You might think he will help with the tackling to take the load off, but he can only tackle what runs at him.

He went ok at hooker, don't get me wrong, but our 2nd halves weren't slick or controlled, and he was part of it being the choice maker at dummy half..

NSW and Manly utility Jamie Buhrer, will be racing the clock to be fit for round one next year after tearing his medial ligament off the bone. Buhrer is in a brace after slipping during a shuttle run, part of his own off-season training regime. The setback forced him to cancel an overseas holiday. - SMH 04/11/12

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2