James Tedesco Contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Multiple dodgy third party deals “allegedly” but the Roosters and James are believed to be co-operating with the integrity unit, and the club are not under any salary cap investigation.

Surprise surprise...

Roosters star James Tedesco's family has approached lawyers as parts of the superstar's contract go under the microscope from the NRL Integrity Unit, reports 9News reporter Danny Weidler.

According to Weidler's report Tedesco has third-party agreements that are being carefully looked at following a split between the 26-year-old fullback and his former manager Isaac Moses.

"I want to emphasise now that Tedesco has done nothing wrong and the Roosters are not under some sort of salary cap investigation. They are co-operating. @:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/james-...er-split/94092052-d820-484e-8065-159f668f62e6

Yet the NRL integrity unit spent two years investigating us digging through every email, emptying every filing cabinet, taking peoples phones, interviewing ex-crims, disgruntled ex players......

Last edited:
How dare you insinuate that the Politis City Ford Roosters would ever rort the salary cap. This is an outrage!! Everyone knows that they are clean cause Greenturd says so!! Another nail in the coffin for the fair and equatable NRL salary cap!

I think I have mentioned it before but I do business with a former sponsor and board member of the Roosters that no longer sponsors them.

After chatting footy with him the other day I asked why he dropped the sponsorship and he said that his business “just couldn’t afford it anymore”. I said to him I bet those brown paper bags are hard to cover up from the accountants?? He laughed and and said “they weren’t getting any smaller as the years went on”. I know he was just joking but he has made similar jokes before and many times over the last 8 years Ive know him.

I like how it is simply a look over Tedesco's odd contract, but not at all anything to do with the Roosters salary cap....
"Hello Roosters - 2 + 2 = 4....if they are looking at the contract of a player on your roster, it is most certainly a look at your salary cap.
If this was a Manly player, I have little doubt the media would be all over it like hyena's on an injured antelope.

Geez thats rough, next they will want to look at

Cronks Deal
Kearys Deal
Creightons deal
Mitchells deal (which might be more than a little interesting from what I hear and what goes on with his bro Shaq)
Ryan Halls deal

I hope Nick can stamp this out and quickly, god forbid they are required to play under the same rules as the other Sydney clubs

Todd's got this,.....just relax

toddrug.jpg

How about blatantly telling the media that you were waiting on the Panthers to finalise your TPA contract and the NRL does nothing about it.... astonishing.

The favouritism and agendas within the NRL ranks are appalling.

Ah yes.....This was a personal highlight. How they let this slide is a joke.

They dragged our club through the mud because they couldn't be sure that some TPA's were at arm's length. Then Baloney comes out and blatantly tells the media his Keno deal was not at arm's length because the club was working on sorting it out and........."crickets chirping".

At least TRY and appear to be fair FFS.

1. His old manager will get the blame
2. Roosters will get off.
3. Decoy will be us rubbed out of the finals for Lane snorting the nose beers

The only reason the TPA’s haven’t absolutely killed the game in the eyes of the average supporter is because it’s in our blood to hope and believe that our particular bunch of also-rans can beat the shiny bastards.

If you are moderately smart you can get away with TPAs. All you need is a wealthy benefactor.
How can you police said benefactor from financially helping the family, or a loved one, of a player?
Paying the mortgage? Giving them a credit card and paying the bills? Financing the purchase of goods, services and property?
Easts are in a fortunate position of having such a benefactor. But he's not going to live forever.

Not at an arms length? Were promises made by the club regarding TPAs? Were other clubs disadvantaged by the Roosters use of TPAs? I don’t believe it who would have thought. The Clayton’s rules which appear only to be applied for relocation initiatives.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4