Jamayne Taunoa-Brown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Released by the warriors to take up a deal with an unnamed NRL club.

The fact no one has claimed him makes me think it might be us, we seem to be the only team who operate in this way in regards to new signings?

Released by the warriors to take up a deal with an unnamed NRL club.

The fact no one has claimed him makes me think it might be us, we seem to be the only team who operate in this way in regards to new signings?
Why do you think we would sign him? Could he or bullemor play in the back row as this is where we have let players go and would lack depth as opposed to the front row?

Mods you can merge mine into the other one if you wish !!! ( although mine was first up I think ).

Still think we are a prop short , what do you reckon ??
Our Props are a little under seasoned but we are overflowing with potential, Paseka, Keppie, Sipley and Bullemor are all developing at a decent rate. If they all hit their stride at the same time we will have one hell of a pack. JTB is in the same boat but not worth moving on any of those mentioned.

Keppie, Oshay, Marty, Boyle, Paseka, Toff, Kurt along with Jake etc is plenty of props.

We just need another Richie Faioso, Joe Galavo type - strong, hard running forward. Plus a high quality centre.

I also am sure The Shoe is not back rower and needs to me move to 5/8 during 2022. Froggy was good but he is not in the same league as Cook, Cheese, Grant and co - a Starling or Brailey type would be a nice addition

Was going to say the same thing also about Lodge Woodsie, How the Broncs shelled out good coin for this average hit-up merchant that offers nothing in attack is beyond all reasoning !!

Somebody .. i forget who .. maybe one of the blokes on their forum when we had the joint game days said that it was nepotism .. something about lodge going out with the sister of someone and the recruitment guy related to someone else etc ... all seemed dodgy ..

I think 2 props 1 centre and a nine ( if Fainu is found guilty..I don’t personally presume guilt on him)

we have about 60% of of premiership team ready just need to add a few more players

Somebody .. i forget who .. maybe one of the blokes on their forum when we had the joint game days said that it was nepotism .. something about lodge going out with the sister of someone and the recruitment guy related to someone else etc ... all seemed dodgy ..
That all sounds highly likely, and all before Kevvie took over.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8