Post-Game Discussion Manly V Eels [Round 8, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Eels
32 4 Pines Park
26 Apr 2024 20:00
80:00 minute

Match Stats

I actually agree. Thought we were rubbish tonight. Take the 2 and the +14 and move on. That Eels team is in all sorts. They are plain awful. Bye is a very good chance of beating them next week.

Will be an interesting game next week. Haumole prob out suspended.
Yeh I think Guaca could get two weeks on the sidelines, Seibold and DCE tried down playing it in the presser.

Lawton to the edge and Gordie on the pine for me if Guaca is out..

Gee Ennis on fox didnt have alot of positives to say about Manly tbh he looked unimpressed Manly won and are travelling well in 24.
Quote- Oh yeh their playing well but still areas to improve on....
Fck u ya grub!!
I don't mind that....I don't want our team to be thinking they're doing enough.

I want them to be hungry to keep getting better.

From the SMH summary:

“MANLY NEED A DEFENCE CHECK: Manly keep getting away with the win, but they’re going to pay for their poor defence eventually. Jason Saab and Reuben Garrick have been hit-and-miss with their edge defence, but when the Eels got through once on that side, they went back again and again. They’re conceding way too many points, and the best teams will take advantage as the season goes on.”

He’s clearly not 100%.

We have all seen him at his best and this current form feels like 45%.

It must be a weird injury like lower back or ribs because he fails to commit quite often which is not in his makeup.
He looks like he’s constantly nursing something. Running style is really awkward looking too. That said he’s still sniffing around bagging tries. It’s a long year and I wonder if he’s running the marathon not the sprint.

I don't mind that....I don't want our team to be thinking they're doing enough.

I want them to be hungry to keep getting better.
Yeh true, it was just his attitude and general tone towards Manly, the disbelief we could win games, he sounded disapointed haha.
Hoping he can continue to feel that way all year lol

Gee Ennis on fox didnt have alot of positives to say about Manly tbh he looked unimpressed Manly won and are travelling well in 24.
Fck u ya grub!!
He's on our coaching staff, got to sound neutral i guess

Fck u ya grub!!
Ennius joined the coaching staff this season, maybe down playing it, but he never said anything decent in years past so he can cop it ..,

Live I said 2weeks. Damn we really need him v raiders to smash young n co.
There ain’t too much in the cupboard at the moment to replace him, we need a couple of signings, some young bloke off first grade at another club could be a cheap buy.

He looks like he’s constantly nursing something. Running style is really awkward looking too. That said he’s still sniffing around bagging tries. It’s a long year and I wonder if he’s running the marathon not the sprint.
He looks happy and I'll take his running style for the rest of the season. He's scoring a try a game and setting up trys.

I think he is. Doing a ‘Brett Stewart 2013 2.0’ routine.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10