Jake withdraws from Origin 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heard that but Jake wasn't named and there is no way scan results would've been available when the squad was announced. Something doesn't add up. TLT will be very interesting.
the way i heard it was that jake withdrew himself from contention as he didn't think he could overcome the injury in time, putting the team ahead of himself, as he always does

So both jurbo and burbo came back from previous injury only to both get the exact same injuries again.... wonder if they returned too early?

Yea. Imagine the outrage if it was Schuster.

The Silvertails hangmen would be out in force again.

Yea. Imagine the outrage if it was Schuster.

The Silvertails hangmen would be out in force again.
I think the difference being the amount of credit Jake has built up. He may not be the most gifted footballer but he never gives less than 100% and always puts the team first. Schu still has a lot to prove on both counts

I think the difference being the amount of credit Jake has built up. He may not be the most gifted footballer but he never gives less than 100% and always puts the team first. Schu still has a lot to prove on both counts

Jake I agree. He doesn't get injured all that much

Ben. He has everything to prove as he has been injured as much as Schu it seems and same age. Hopefully the hangmen don't turn on him.

That's insane. Clearly haven't learnt anything given this year we've already brought Schuster back too early from a calf injury which caused all the pile on towards him and saw him miss more time. Not a very smart footy club are we?

Well at least two of those weeks we have the bye.
In the next 7 weeks we have 2 byes.

That said Jake would have missed 13 and 16 with Origin and 14 with the bye.

So really he is missing 1-3 games he would have otherwise played

what? Is he scared of needles?

Get a needle and run frig ya!!!!!

lol

Get healed soon Jake. thanks for playing against the Raiders when you possibly should not have.

:(

3 Trbojevic's start a game, only one comes through it unscathed. What would the odds be on the one being Tom?
I’m surprised Sportsbet or the other thousand betting agencies didn’t have that framed up. And for a multi, out of jake and Toms injuries, who do you think will play like Superman ( going off the last three weeks?)

Be a change for Tom to be the brother being constantly asked in interviews about how his brothers are doing after their latest injury setback.

Poor Jake got sick of answering those!
Yeah Matty Johns said something similar on Sunday night about getting asked about Joey all the time.
If I was Jake, as soon as they start asking questions about Tommy, Id take a line from Mr. Inbetween and just add, about Tommy.

1684814475233.png

Jake out for potentially 6 weeks because he played too soon to try and make Origin.... That sh1ts me...

Manly have always been stuffed by Origin. Always supplied Old with the players we recruited from there and now Tom plays a blinder to get himself picked and Jake plays to early to get himself into that abomination. If we'd held on to Api, he'd be another missing. And now Slater hasn't picked and stuck. Damn.

Jake I agree. He doesn't get injured all that much

Ben. He has everything to prove as he has been injured as much as Schu it seems and same age. Hopefully the hangmen don't turn on him.
I think Ben will be fine because he is clearly fit and not earning anywhere near the coin. Love Schu but understand and appreciate the criticism…it’s that criticism that will compel him to reach his potential.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4