-Jake T-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These games will make him a into a Premiership winning player.

Imagine how good he is going to be when he is 25, 26 27. He could be Choc and Gift rolled into one if that's possible.
Those two plus a bit of Ian Martin, Terry Randall, Steve Menzies, Ben Kennedy and Paul Vautin thrown in.

"A class act and a choice that is easy for the fans to get behind, even if he plays for Manly." I copy and pasted from Sporting News. This is regarding Jake being the next NSW captain. I think that says it all. I did not get offended by the last part, just smiled.

'Whatever it is exactly that needs to be done' is his motto. Hard yards, key tackle, loose ball cleanup, offload, run into a hole. Kind of player who give you absolute confidence.

Jake needs to be rested soon - he is wearing out his body too fast :nod:

Jake will be in SOO Camp next week, so Manly need to learn to win without him on Saturday :cool:

Last edited:
They should have had Walker in there from the get go.
And Jake T needs to start; Frizzell out, Jake in. He shouldn't have been taken off either in the second half of Origin 2. When Qld put their starting big boppers back on the game turned, and around here the timer went ding! and they took one of NSW best forwards off. In general I think coaches should be less 'automatic' in how they deal with substitutions and esp at origin level with a bench full of 80 min players.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6