-Jake T-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Gday to everbody,

I haven't posted in quite a long time but i really wanted to raise a point about Jakes performance so far in tonights Origin (Origin 2).I am posting this right now currently at half time...I did not realize until tonight what a strong 'Ball Playing' forward Jake is.Reminiscent of the Ben Kennedy and Snake combination going to back to 2005 ish.I now know because of his impact he has had in this game so far by his play of... (a play after a strong initial hitup) demanding the the ball in the play leading up to the try...It blew my mind how he managed to read the line that well to slip that pass and setup and create that try....Things can only get better by the fact that Jake is the brother to Tom aswell (relating to my comments of Kennedy and Stewart) so in a nutshell i am saying they know each other good enough a brothers and on the field that the short and longer term future looks very bright on our part to say the least :) well done Jake.....Go NW and as always UP THE EAGLES !!!! ;)

Yeah Graham and Fifita had poor games last night.
fifita played the first game like a big kid playing against the little kids in u/10s
this time he played like the little kid, he ran soft & looked to stop at the line, hopefully it was very embarrassing for him & he makes up for it next time....
actually what do i care, he doesn't play for us!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6