Jake T - Next Level

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you think Baz would have gone better with support and 3 extra assistant coaches?

He obviously would have, but I question whether he would have had the smarts to use them in the way Des does. As well, Des has been able to instill a discipline, drive and belief in the team that has been lacking.

Jake was cutting QLDer's down all night...bravo Jake. Cook's try was the highlight moment of the game....absolutely bangin' try!
I was enjoying watching QLDers either changing their angles or throwing passes to avoid running directly at Jake. Wherever possible they always tried to hit another part of the defensive line.

Judging by In 2017 when he got us to sixth, Bozo was looking over his shoulder. He has achieved virtually nothing as a coach.

We also finished 13th with the same person looking over his shoulder.

Barrett might not have been a great coach ... but blaming him for all the failures while crediting the successes to somebody else is pretty disingenuous.

Trent is history and tomorrow's a mystery but at least we face it with Des.

As this is a Jake thread I will say he is a very good player and a great human who is destined to wear the jewelled crown of Brookvale upon his untroubled brow (c'mon you have to see the similarities)...

Watching the dressing room after the game last night, there was a young blond headed fella, about Tom's height, hanging around Jake and Tom; was that their younger brother Ben?

Along with Cook, Jake was the best forward and owned the middle last night, yet he was only rated a '7' in the 'power ratings'. Whoever did those ratings needs to watch the game again.

Jake has a huge motor that just keeps running and I'm so glad he's ours :rock:

Jake T is on a mission on his Next level and his final frontier
Jake T has played for NSW and for Australia and the only thing missing to complete his illustrious career will be a premiership title with his beloved Manly Sea eagles which is coming soon .
Very soon .
Very very soon .....
index.png

We also finished 13th with the same person looking over his shoulder.

Barrett might not have been a great coach ... but blaming him for all the failures while crediting the successes to somebody else is pretty disingenuous.
Jake T has played for NSW and for Australia and the only thing missing to complete his illustrious career will be a premiership title with his beloved Manly Sea eagles which is coming soon .
Very soon .
Very very soon .....
View attachment 11727

Very soon .
Very very soon .....
View attachment 11727
Bozo’s back... back again!

Mate you were seriously missed. You are a true fan. True supporter. True silver tail. You and I have had a good relationship here. I’ve gone off at you a few times and kind of wish I hadn’t kind of pleased I did. You are an exemplar of forum manners. Still, I got you good that time with my tony williams posts.

This from Matty Johns (in the DT)

Tedesco was good, but Jake Trbojevic was as influential.

Go back and have a look at game three, Jake didn’t just come up with some big effort plays, but for the most part he played the role of the first receiver and chief decision maker.

Often times, twice in a set, the ball would be thrown to Jake and in an instant he’d make a crucial call whether to push the ball toward the edge or take the metres.

He never made a bad decision ... actually he never made a bad decision all series.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8