Jake T - Next Level

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
So Jake T ended up playing the whole 80 minutes in last night’s origin match and was the only NSW forward to do so except for Damien Cook. What a way to cap off an incredible origin campaign for him

His other highlights included

- Scoring a great try in game 1 which gave NSW a chance to steal victory in the closing stages

- Punching out 73 high quality minutes in game 2 and earning man of the match honours for that game

Jake is a beast! His influence at rep level is incredible

Last edited:
He has been awesome but last night he just looked super comfortable out there. He just owned it all last night. Faaarkme , he will Get better

He has been awesome but last night he just looked super comfortable out there. He just owned it all last night. Faaarkme , he will Get better

Pick of the forwards I thought. I mean Cook was good as well.

After the first half I was thinking some forwards wont need to wash their jersey. Qld were on top.

Amazing how much better he is under a decent coach.

Hopefully he can bring this back to Manly where he has been down a bit this year by his high standards.

How do you think Des is going this year?

On par so far.

Anything less than 6th is a failure. He has had all his request met, 3 extra assistant coaches finally given by the owners is really paying off, a shame they refused that previously and white anted our team, more other staff (fitness, recruiting etc as well). The young guys who debuted over the last couple of years have continued to gain experience.

The feedback I have heard from players is the change they have noticed is all the extra information around this year - this is coming from the extra people around the team, Brett Stewart is working very closely with TT, Monas and Ballin are running the defensive structures (last defensive coach we had was Siebold and he quit due to having his hands tied by the owners).

The big win I think he can take credit for is getting rid of Zorba who has white anted the previous 2 coaches and I believe ran Tooves out.

On par so far.

Anything less than 6th is a failure. He has had all his request met, 3 extra assistant coaches finally given by the owners is really paying off, a shame they refused that previously and white anted our team, more other staff (fitness, recruiting etc as well). The young guys who debuted over the last couple of years have continued to gain experience.

The feedback I have heard from players is the change they have noticed is all the extra information around this year - this is coming from the extra people around the team, Brett Stewart is working very closely with TT, Monas and Ballin are running the defensive structures (last defensive coach we had was Siebold and he quit due to having his hands tied by the owners).

The big win I think he can take credit for is getting rid of Zorba who has white anted the previous 2 coaches and I believe ran Tooves out.
You’re like a dog with a bone @Fluffy old mate. At least you’re consistent.

Obviously, there are many different aspects in making a successful club. However, you would come across better if you stopped blowing the whole Trent got white anted and it’s a shame the owners didn’t back him approach.

The facts are that Trent has been an abject failure as a coach thus far. Both here and in the lower grades at Penrith. In 2017 when he finished 6th... he had a halves pairing of DCE and Blake Green, and he bombed out in Week one of the finals. (His greatest achievement as a coach)

Des has us equal fourth, and he’s got us there without Turbo/Walker for the majority of the season, and he has also had to deal with a huge injury toll. No way known does Trent do that.

Des has made five Grand Final’s and won two premierships as a coach. Barrett has done SFA.

No doubt Jake has somehow raised the bar higher again....what I like about his ability and impact on the field is not just his own Performances which are 8 - 9 every game....but he is now in the Elite status that lifts those around him.....Storm had great success based around a few Top quality players and the ability to make the players around them raise to another level....it's the contagious ripple effect on team mates to take the Team to another level.....that's where I feel we will get the most impact in the future with both Jake and Tom....

You’re like a dog with a bone @Fluffy old mate. At least you’re consistent.

Obviously, there are many different aspects in making a successful club. However, you would come across better if you stopped blowing the whole Trent got white anted and it’s a shame the owners didn’t back him approach.

The facts are that Trent has been an abject failure as a coach thus far. Both here and in the lower grades at Penrith. In 2017 when he finished 6th... he had a halves pairing of DCE and Blake Green, and he bombed out in Week one of the finals. (His greatest achievement as a coach)

Des has us equal fourth, and he’s got us there without Turbo/Walker for the majority of the season, and he has also had to deal with a huge injury toll. No way known does Trent do that.

Des has made five Grand Final’s and won two premierships as a coach. Barrett has done SFA.

Do you think Baz would have gone better with support and 3 extra assistant coaches?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6