Jake sponsor article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't Jake just a great human being! Hate to use the words but a great role model for all kids.

Saying Jake is a great role model is just fine. Way better than the most recent title being tossed around by players and media - describing other players as their spiritual leader - oh please, give me a break. We might joke and call arthur the Dalai but seriously a footy player- a spiritual leader is just beyond a joke

I need a shave.

Though I use a Merkur dbl edged razor. @:cool:

Love the Jake though!

I hope he was well paid for this advertorial because it is cringeworthy.
They (Shick) had obviously learnt from Gillettes costly ad campaign at the start of the year.
They didn’t need that last line though. Everything else was relevant and important. We got the subliminal advertising message when he
was using the shick razor.

Saying Jake is a great role model is just fine. Way better than the most recent title being tossed around by players and media - describing other players as their spiritual leader - oh please, give me a break. We might joke and call arthur the Dalai but seriously a footy player- a spiritual leader is just beyond a joke

MissKate with regard to what you say, it's tough out there. For example, I know Mr A Johns, immortal to the game. people would say because of his "social" issues he is a blight to society and may have contributed to a lot of kids doing things they shouldn't get involved with and better off in a ditch. The other side we have an individual who has inspired kids to run around a football field. He does a lot of good in the charity area - that he doesn't need to do - but he does and he has helped some of the charities I support. Then we have these self righteous idiots who kids worship that are total tools and only care about dollars and social media hits to make a claim in the world.

I'd rather a Jake and a Tom who do no wrong and just inspire, that's what the game needs, good kids, great attitude to life, great personal grounding with family values. I 'd rather have kids participate in what is good in the game. Totally get where your going.

Beaver-Cliffy_Sistine.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4