Jake and Clint are in!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher
In a Members exclusive the Sea Eagles can confirm reports that rising Sea Eagles Holden Cup prop Jake Trbojevic and flying back Clinton Gutherson will make their NRL debuts intomorrow’s Members’ Recognition Round match against the Panthers.
Trbojevic, recently named in the Holden Cup Team of the Year, will debut up front in place of star front-rower Brenton Lawrence who is being rested. Gutherson will line up on the wing in place of the suspended Jorge Taufua, sending utility Tom Symonds back to the bench.
Trbojevic, 19, a 106kg product of the Mona Vale Raiders, has long been ear-marked as a future NRL forward, while the tall and free-running Gutherson, who has played most of his Rugby League at fullback, hails from the Cromer Kingfishers club. Both players have taken enormous strides in the last few years, playing for NSW in the Under 16s and Under 18s before representing their country in the Australian Schoolboys side. 
As added spice to their top grade debuts, the Round 26 clash represents the “Fortress” farewell to much-loved premiership winners Brent Kite, George Rose and Joe Galuvao. The day looms as an early birthday present for Gutherson who turns 19 on Monday.

I am so excited for the boys. Last year they both played in the Junior SOO and Clint, especially shone :angel:

How excited would they be, to play with their heroes in front of, hopefully, a packed Hill, with 'Maaanly' ringing in their ears ?:)

I'd prefer that our props are giants. Has Jake stopped growing? Think he is 6 foot 1 inch.

Could very well turn out to be a superstar for us, but as I said, just prefer that our props to be giants.

Remember the date, 8th September 2013. Two boom juniors making their debut for our mighty club in the first of hopefully many, many games to come. Enjoy the game Clint & Jake! :)

Well played Toovs. He is blooding a few young guys this year. And look at us, top 4 and looking like taking it out. Excellent move. These two are going to be a lot hungrier next year for having this game

Amazing the rise of both guys. What a huge leap but what a great show of support from Tooves to both boys. Local guys too which is great for our local fans and school mates to come and cheer them on!

You guys better not suck!

Otherwise when I see you I'll.....

probably just shake your hands and say good effort.

Darren said:
Amazing the rise of both guys. What a huge leap but what a great show of support from Tooves to both boys. Local guys too which is great for our local fans and school mates to come and cheer them on!

You must be looking forward to this game as I know you like seeing the juniors come through.

Hopefully they both live up to the hype. I dare say they will. If you are getting a crack at 19 you are normally pretty special. Especially if you are a front rower.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4